Book 4 stats and spoilers

Zerous

Provided I don't completely burn out by doing this, I have the time and energy for it, should you ask. If you want to know the specific stats of any model in Book 4, I'd be more than happy to give you the block. Or, if you just wanna know some specifics, I can give those, too.

Or if a thread(s) like this already exist and/or are illegal and/or are stupid, feel free to delete this one.

To help choose:

:ramsTHE GUILD:rams

Lucas McCabe (Master; Mounted and Dismounted)

Luna (his totem)

Guild Riflemen (stat card already posted)

Guild Pathfinder (rare 2)

Clockwork Trap (rare 3)

Sidir Alchibal (unique)

Wastrel (rare 3)

:crowsTHE RESSURECIONISTS:crows

Yan Lo (Master)

Soul Porter (totem)

Ashigaru (minions)

Chikai, the Niece (unique)

Izamu, the Armor (stat card already posted)

Toshiro, the Daimo (unique)

Yin, the Penangalan (unique)

:tomesTHE ARCANISTS:tomes

Mei Feng (Master)

Emberling (totem)

Kang (unique)

Metal Gamin

Rail Golem (rare 1)

Rail Worker

Willie the Demolitionist (stat card already posted)

:masksTHE NEVERBORN:masks

Jac/kob Lynch (master)

Hungering Darkness (mast-erm, totem)

Beckoner (rare 2)

Mr. Graves (unique)

Mr. Tannen (stat card already posted)

The Depleted

The Illuminated

(insert rose and dagger)THE OUTCASTS(insert rose and dagger)

Bert Jebsen (stat card already posted)

Gracie (unique)

Wong (unique)

Ama no Zako (unique)

Orian

Friekorps Strongarm Suit (unique, posted in the Outcasts forum)

Vanessa, Treasure Hunter (unique)

(insert eye here)THE TEN THUNDERS(insert eye here)

Misaki, Mistress of the Ten Thunders (quite unique)

Shang (totem)

Otototototo (unique)

Ten Thunders Archer (rare 3)

Torakage (rare 3)

Yamaziko (stat card already posted)

Whew! This is probably going to be a lot of work. What have I done to myself...

If you help me plug the holes of Yan Lo, Chiaki and Yin in this thread

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34692-Compiled-Resurrectionis-Storm-of-Shadows-info

I'll wub you forever :P

Though some of the other factions have pretty completely info already, Ten Thunders is missing minor details at most, so you won't really have to cover all of them.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, really! I'm not sure what you all mean by "plugging holes" though. If you want the stat blocks for Lo, Denise and Penny I can give those.

General overview? I can do that! Much easier, too!

RAIL GOLEM

A ht 4, 50 mm base construct. Rare 1 AND Special Forces (M&SU Asset) to make sure Kaeris can use him.

Has a paired Rail Bash attack with pretty good damage and two triggers (one on :masks and one on :rams), the first bashing people away before charging another target, and the second passing out burning tokens.

He's a wonderful bruiser (who is surprisingly fast despite his 4/7 speed; he can Charge once per turn for a 1 action by discarding a counter!) that synergies very, very well with Kaeris.

METAL GAMIN

30 mm, ht 1 constructs that can ONLY be hired if the leader is an Arcanist. Personally I'm a little disappointed. They have knives, teeth, claws, swords, and boilers... But their attack is a low-to-hit, low damage headbutt. Bah.

While Protecting a target, they can take a (0) action to charge an enemy model currently engaging or being engaged by their ward. Adding onto their helpy helperton nature, they have an action that lets them suck up to three burning counters from either themselves or friends around them to deal damage equal to the number of tokens eaten to a target, no resist! Non-constructs only, though, and they have to be within spitting distance.

Yes these guys are handy. And now for someone who's also handy, Mr. Graves!

:masksMR. GRAVES:masks

Nephilim, Brilliance, Unique

If he attacks a model with the Brilliance characteristic, he automatically gets :rams added to his Cb.

Has Armor +1 and the standard nephilim Black Blood.

Fulls Stats posting is NOT Allowed

Edited by goblyn13

Just to clarify: the Emberling can sac itself to put three Burning Tokens on anything, not just the Rail Golem. Although the Rail Golem is probably the best target. Its melee attack can also hand out Burning Tokens, and it has Link, so you can have it tag along with Thomas and smack it for some extra fuel. It has Armor +1, and DEF 6, too, so it is super-resilient (for a totem).

I think the Emberling's best trick will be as another source of Vent Steam for Mei Feng to Superheat. Since Superheat only specifies friendly Vent Steams, and not Mei Feng's, between the Emberling, Mei, and the Rail Golem, you can catch quite a few enemy models. The Emberling can even cast Superheat as its Magical Extension, although you'd have to be packing a pretty high Tomes to pull it off. Seismic Punch would be a cute way to nudge your models closer to the enemy, too.