Freikorps Strongarm stats?

Once again didn't it didn't have the Freikorps characteristic, I said it didn't have the "Freikorps Mercenary" ability.

Yep, that's a good point. I wouldn't be too surprised if that was an oversight and it gets tweaked at release.

Then again, it might have been intentional, and in that case it won't. We'll have to wait and see.

Isnt the whole idea of supporting the game to actually purchase the items they produce?

its not like Wyrd are like GW with huge prices, the books are relatively in expensive and the mini's are reasonably priced! and with discounts from distributing stores who can argue?

buy a book and support the system!

if people want to proxy then all the stats are right there in the books!

Also Ratty has blank stat cards, download the file and make a stat card for your proxy!

buy a book transfer the stats to the blank stat cards!

for a few minutes work you have Wyrd friendly products.

That's the way forward till the actual product is on the shelves.

Toying with the crew creator it looks like the book is wrong. If you take a Freikorps Strongarm Suit than you can only take another Freikorps model.

In terms of "correctness" I believe it's like Errata/FAQ > Stat card > Book > Crew creator. Until it's errata'd I'd say it's as written, without the Freikorp mercenary rule.

I'm getting the book tomorrow from my FLGS (if they get the delivery early enough) and I'll most likely buy the Strongarm Suit the reviews from Malifools and other podcasts convinced me to do so.

As for posting stats and all, it is the company's prerogative to not release full stats. Infinity the Game practically gave away the stats and the only reason to get the books is the fluff. Our group ended up proxying most of the models but yet I bought some models cuz they looked cool. The only problem I have with Infinity is that they take forever to release models. Another example is Warma/Hordes. With the new War Room app, I just bought $60 to have all the stat cards I want from all factions. Can I proxy the models? yes. But I prefer having the cards and if the sculpts are cool, I'll get the models.

I was actually surprised to see some almost complete stats here and Wyrd has been kind enough give fair warning. Although, once the book is out for the general public, the stat posting and requests should die down...

No idea how official their info is (from distributors along the chain, Wyrd themselves, whoever) but there have already been revisions. Guild Riflemen were set for November as of a few days ago, but when they updated to remove the August releases the Riflemen got bumped to December.

As the first Book 4 Guild model we're supposed to get, believe me, it wasn't a pleasant realization. And as always, delays beyond anyone's control could happen.