Rare model question

AngryBogle

Playing a brawl is the most likely.

The only other way is to have something transform into it.

So you could field a Sabertusk Cerberus and have Myranda Transform into another one.

Since she isn't a proper Cerberus she doesn't count as one for the rare limit.

Myranda is the only model I know of who can shapechange and so its only rare beasts that this applies to at the moment.

Playing a brawl is the most likely.

The only other way is to have something transform into it.

So you could field a Sabertusk Cerberus and have Myranda Transform into another one.

Since she isn't a proper Cerberus she doesn't count as one for the rare limit.

Myranda is the only model I know of who can shapechange and so its only rare beasts that this applies to at the moment.

Rare limit applies to sape change as well, so you cannot have 2 cerberus outside of a brawl.

Rare limit applies to sape change as well, so you cannot have 2 cerberus outside of a brawl.

Cerberus are rare 2, so you can not have 3 of them outside of a brawl. Also where is that in the errata and FAQ, last i checked a shape change model replaces all but its spells and dose not fully count as the model it is changed in to?

last i checked a shape change model replaces all but its spells and dose not fully count as the model it is changed in to?

It's been ruled on Myranda as not counting towards the limit I think:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?24875-Terror-Tot-Growth-and-Rare-questions&p=310042#post310042

Edited by RedKnight

That is correct, because a transformed myranda, is still myranda, she only gets the transformed model abilities, but none of its spells. The others are actually Replacing the model, not Transforming the model.

Thank you, I thought myranda shape changing did not count. So it looks like two henchmen in two different threads are disagreeing with each other.

Between the two go with the marshal.

Henchmen are not Rules Marshals, and they don't have any authority when it comes to the forums.

Always go with what the RMs say, as henchmen are sometimes wrong..

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Henchmen are not Rules Marshals, and they don't have any authority when it comes to the forums.

Always go with what the RMs say, as henchmen are sometimes wrong..