New free PDF magazine dealing with skirmish games

First issue is now available for download:

http://www.kinetic7.com/

issue1.png

A new PDF magazine dealing with skirmish minis games and the hobby side of things. This issue doesn't have Wyrd or Malifaux content, but they are "on the list", so to speak, and will be featured in future issues. Still, there should be stuff that's interesting to everyone like a couple of top-notch painting guides, a terrain-making tutorial and a sculpting tutorial as well as a couple of interviews of famous minis painters.

Any and all feedback would be super welcome!

Fantastic E-zine. Some superb articles in there....well written and informative. I very much look forward to the next sculpting article....that one was my favorite.

Also, the guy on the 2nd page....hooded guy with cane and playing card.....LOVE him...I mean Holy freaking cow, what a great concept! I kept going back to look at him as I was reading. He's pure hot sauce on a stick!

Also, the guy on the 2nd page....hooded guy with cane and playing card.....LOVE him...I mean Holy freaking cow, what a great concept! I kept going back to look at him as I was reading. He's pure hot sauce on a stick!

Here you go:

index.php?option=com_datsogallery&view=sbox&catid=2&id=146&format=raw

http://anakron.fr/site/news/item/le-cartomancien#page

:1_Happy_Puppet1:

Cool. He lost a little bit in the transition. The concept had a nice sway / curve from the legs up through the shoulders.....gave him some 'action'. The sculpt is more ramrod straight.

Still a superb model and I'll be keeping an eye on the store for it. Some other really cool figs on that site.....too bad the ones I like most are out of stock.

Nice read. There were some minor editorial issues, (misspelled words, etc) which I'm sure is just translation hiccups. The interviews were nice. I think the painting and sculpting articles could be a little more specific, but still ok overall.

I'll be looking forward to the next issue.

It's like you took everything I wanted in a magazine and made it happen, thank you. Is there any chance you could add a bit beside every pic saying the range they are from in the next issue, cuz it just left me wanting to find some of them but not having a clue where to start looking. Cheers for this, got me to read the background in Genesis and it's beautiful, keep it coming :) Now to find somewhere that actually stocks those games :(