some advice on what to paint first please

dmeep

i went a bit nuts and bought quite a lot of models before even playing malifaux.

so my question is this i want to introduce it at our club and suck the others into it

since i want to demo it with painted models whats your oppinion on what to start with?

as far as ressers go i have the seamus box the mcmourning box and molly box with grave spirit, necrotic machine, dead doxies, bete noir, hanged, canine remains both kinds of blisters, alt flesh construct, aSeamus, von schill (hes a resser right? ;) )

dear lord thats a lot of models for a game i might not even like....

anyways what should i paint up first?

i have a neverborn collodi set with zoraida and some additional blisters there aswell if that helps to decide the matter.

so any suggestions on wher to begin? should i demo ressers vs ressers or ressers vs neverborn btw?

Firstly I'm not much of a ressurectionist player, so wiser views may replace this, and they might not seem as good as I thought.

Try running a Demo game with Seamus and 3 belles against McMorning, Sebastian and 4 dogs. Be ready with a painted flesh construct for McMorning to create.

Should be good at the 15 ss range, different styles of doing things, and neither side has too many different rules to learn.

(If this seems to many remains, then possibly just starting with Sebastian and the Flesh construct. For Demo purposes I wouldn't use the remains just to generate corpse counters for future summoning, get the corpse counters through natural occurance and if you get the chance to create a Flesh construct then thats Good).