Hoping for Guild preview today.

Cadilon

Im sure they will show Ressers and guild sometime next week unfortunately. Just to get the previews up to gencon. Or they might do Ressers one week and guild the other.

What would be awesome is after all the previews are out, compile them into one thread so its easier to see what you want and the prices for everything as well. :)

Also if you watch the sideshow on the main forum page you can see a glimpse of some of the guild to be models I think. As well as some Ressers.

I think we might see something later today, and maybe over the weekend. Then next week Wyrd have the actual plastics and painted minis to show off not to mention the extra stuff (story encounters) and Puppet Wars. I think their marketing on this has generally been very good, well paced and successful, but at the end of the day people with no intention on impulse buying (or don't have that luxury) need the info sooner rather than later.

Well, the Neverborn preview was on the 27th, the Arcanist preview was on the 30th, and the Ten Thunders was on the 2nd. So it seems they're releasing new info every 3-4 days.

If the pattern holds, I'd assume to see a 4th faction preview on Monday, then another on Thursday or Friday, and the 6th early in the following week, with other tid bits interspersed like some more detailed figure info (apparently this was done last year to help people make better informed choices?), some details about the Special Forces + Story Encounter boxes, etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if a bigger info dump happened or the rate of info released ramped up, as I'm sure they'll be neck deep in shenanigans as the final days leading up to Gencon really bury them (pre or post errata, take your pick).

Late edit: also of note; all three big posts have come between 5 and 7pm EST, or so the forum timestamps indicate.

Edited by Forar