misaki box set?

gonzo917

Is the misaki in the new box set going to be an alternative to the current misaki or will it have a new set of skills an abilities?

We have precedent for that with Hamelin the Ratcatcher and Hamelin the Plagued. I suppose it's going to be exactly the same - you can use "old" Misaki as a minion or the new one as a Master, just not both in the same crew.

Yea, in the new pics with misaki, only one of the models has a splash of yellow, the rest is all orange.

(According to Ratty, all the banner colours are not to important, it is the splash of colour behind the models to listen to, which also imply's there will be 6 masters for the faction to me)

Doesn't it say, Misaki Mistress of the Ten Thunders under her model? I kind of think that makes her the master in the box set. I mean it could be the little nine tail fox, I really have no idea. The mix bar does look kind of orange. Can't be red as we all know Logan is part of the Guild and I am sure he would be in a box set (at least on foot).

If you look at the splash color in the background it is orange only.

Then I do not understand the lines on the boxes. When i look at Oiran blister, she clearly has orange bar that fades to brown for outcast. And the splash on the back of the box is a mix of the two colors.

And the Dark Debts box clearly has orange that changes to Purple in the same place, but has the splash with both colors.

When I look at the Misaki box, on my monitor, it is clearly an orange line that switches to red exactly where the Oiran and Dark Debts lines changed to their other colors, but the splash on the back is only orange.

Edited by Gruesome

When I look at the Misaki box, on my monitor, it is clearly an orange line that switches to red exactly where the Oiran and Dark Debts lines changed to their other colors, but the splash on the back is only orange.

I think its a trick of the monitor, Guild red is darker

Then I do not understand the lines on the boxes. When i look at Oiran blister, she clearly has orange bar that fades to brown for outcast. And the splash on the back of the box is a mix of the two colors.

And the Dark Debts box clearly has orange that changes to Purple in the same place, but has the splash with both colors.

I thought the same as you but Ratty stated it was the splashes we should take notice of.

Another Wyrd rep also pointed out that the line at the back is "damaged" in the middle, making it darker. The damaged part is also where the color change for dual faction happens, so, it's a little confusing, which is why it's much more clear in the back splash. The Oiran are the only models from yesterday's batch that have a dual-colored back splash, which looks to me like Resser green.

Was sort of hoping the splash was the mistake... Would be cool to have my son have an excuse for him to get Ten Thunders crew for me... I mean, him, of course.

Do you need an excuse, I'm so guild my when you cut me I bleed red but I am buying a 10T crew. They are just to neat to pass up

Another Wyrd rep also pointed out that the line at the back is "damaged" in the middle, making it darker. The damaged part is also where the color change for dual faction happens, so, it's a little confusing, which is why it's much more clear in the back splash. The Oiran are the only models from yesterday's batch that have a dual-colored back splash, which looks to me like Resser green.

I see no smiley face on that so I am not sure if you are joking, that is certainly gold and orange.

To me the Orian (if i spelt it right?) is a yellow splash, just darker than usual, but it is the only splash with a dual colours :)

Also the title is just Ten Thunders, rather than an older faction like the other pre views have been so i assume this is supposed to just be a TT set with little to no split models:)

Grabbing the Misaki box with Viks wouldn't be a bad idea. I have love for bishop, taelor and Johan, but they can be a pain to use together. The blister of Viks, aVik and the Ronins would be a nice bonus to the Misaki box in my opinion.

Hmm.. thanks for the tip.. I was just planning to buy the Viks to paint but that sounds really good though.. :)

Grabbing the Misaki box with Viks wouldn't be a bad idea. I have love for bishop, taelor and Johan, but they can be a pain to use together. The blister of Viks, aVik and the Ronins would be a nice bonus to the Misaki box in my opinion.

You are assuming they all work together like that. We have not heard how 10T work and we know Outcasts masters don't play well with others.

The Viks, aVik and some ronin would be a good moblie strike team that is only good in certain situations, but always draws attention. Even if they aren't very compatible with Misaki's box set or most others they won't be completely useless. Also they make a simple crew if he ever wants to demo with a friend.

Was originally thinking of expanding my ressers, but that is on the back burner due to the awesomeness of this set. Doesn't hurt that Orian are mercenaries.

Do you need an excuse, I'm so guild my when you cut me I bleed red but I am buying a 10T crew. They are just to neat to pass up

I'd be concerned if my blood wasn't red