Gamers Lounge Episode 54

nix

So on the Nightmare Nathan and Eric sculpts, I don't seem to recall seeing these two unfortunate fellows strung up on the side of the forum before (opposite Hamelin), but I'm new to the forum and Malifaux. I remember seeing the amazing Nightmare Justice art long before she showed up in white metal. Just sayin...at least until all of you tell me I'm: (a) wrong or (B) this is old news, I think these two are the concepts for the sculpts.

Edited by G-Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So on the Nightmare Nathan and Eric sculpts, I don't seem to recall seeing these two unfortunate fellows strung up on the side of the forum before (opposite Hamelin), but I'm new to the forum and Malifaux. I remember seeing the amazing Nightmare Justice art long before she showed up in white metal. Just sayin...at least until all of you tell me I'm: (a) wrong or (B) this is old news, I think these two are the concepts for the sculpts.

Good catch, but I think it's a little bit of (B).

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?32274-Everyone-look-to-the-right-of-their-screen(Gencon-exclusives!-!)

I missed the molly part somehow at what time is it ?

19mins.

At least one and hopefully two 'story encounter' packs for Molly with new models (discussion on special forces/story encounter packs)

Just going through the episode again to see if I missed anything the first time (so much to take in) ;)

Does anyone know if the new models from the story encounter packs can be used in normal games? Assuming so, but I don't think weve seen any confirmation?