Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Big enough' to tell you myself? Im not quite sure what I did to deserve that hostility, as far I remember all Ive done is paint prizes for you for free.

Apologies for not letting you know I wasn't attending, I assumed it was the other way around (as in, I should tell you if I wanted to come) since I also havent bought a ticket.

Sorry for causing any confusion, and thanks for the offer of a place.

Thanks,

Jon

Absolutely no hostility towards you. It's just a mere truth! I put your name on the first 3 tickets so you'd make sure you got a place. If I hadn't have received your food money by the week before I would then have removed your name. But no way would I have given away your spot until that time unless you had advised you couldn't attend.

What isn't necessary, is other people speaking for you. Hence the big enough to say it yourself comment.

It will be a shame to not have you there as your trophies caused much talk at the team challenge and people were looking forward to seeing your crews at the GT.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Now then Ladies and Gents, there have been a few people approach me wishing to donate prizes to the GT. So even more for you to win!

If you are interested in donating anything from your lucky deck to models you'll never use, just email me at the normal place - jo@wyrd-games.net

Banner artwork has gone off to the printers - Happy Days. Unfortunately, Liam Toop is still attending the GT so no other good news to report...

I'd love to come but I've only been playing Malifaux for a month, I think a GT may be a bit much!

Go on, you know you want to.

I am also a GT virgin, but my experience of previous events has always been good.

Nice bunch of people and always good games for me win or lose - well mainly lose :-)

Yeah, very pleased now. Quick and possibly newbie question. When it says 40ss crew. Can I have more than 40ss worth of minions and use different ones in different games?

Also

Pete is actually Pete Riordan and Kev is Kev Waite entry numbers 49 and 50

Friends of mine and staff members of Worthy Painting/ Gaming

Edited by Angels_blade

Yeah, very pleased now. Quick and possibly newbie question. When it says 40ss crew. Can I have more than 40ss worth of minions and use different ones in different games?

Yeah, I regularly have north of 150ss of toys with me, but I only use 40ss (or whatever) in each game, unless I'm feeling sneaky. :)