Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all!

Just a quick post to give you a quick run down of opening times for the venue this weekend.

Friday (today!)

0900 - Venue open

1700 - Bar open (although drinks are available through the shop before this time)

Evening - Kitchen will be closed so please feel free to bring in food*

1900 - Friday Night Magic in the Bar (Standard Constructed and free to join in)

2359hrs - Venue closes

Saturday

0830 - Venue open. Bar + Kitchen open for Breakfast Sarnies

0930 - Breakfast closed

Evening - Kitchen will be closed so please feel free to bring in food*

Late-hrs - Venue closes (as long as you keep us busy we can stay open till 0200hrs)

Sunday

0900 - Venue open. Bar + Kitchen open for Breakfast Sarnies

0930 - Breakfast closed

1800 - Venue closes

* The Kitchen

I have found over the last few months that if food isn't booked on a Saturday that take up of the Bar menu is pretty hit and miss so what we trialled a few weeks back was letting the gamers order in takeaways or go out and bring food back in (a change to the previous rule of no outside food).

After gamers ordered £250+ of pizza WITH a 50% Domino's voucher we ended up having one of our busiest nights in a long time!!

So please feel free Friday and Saturday night to order in your food whilst your gaming, socializing or whatever!

We have a few menu's in the Shop or you can use the terminal in the shop to order.

Just Eat and Fill my Belly are two 'take-away directories' I know gamers have used as well.

Wish you all a safe trip up/down/across to the venue and see you all soon!

Still have my Lucius and an ill planned display base to finish, never mind printing out all required tokens etc. Pretty stressed to be honest.

Oh, guess I need to know the rules as well! Arghhh :(

Anyway, please come say hi to me at the weekend if you don't mind the walk down to the bottom table! Looking forward to experiencing the Malifaux community :)

Chris xxx

Still have my Lucius and an ill planned display base to finish, never mind printing out all required tokens etc. Pretty stressed to be honest.

Oh, guess I need to know the rules as well! Arghhh :(

Anyway, please come say hi to me at the weekend if you don't mind the walk down to the bottom table! Looking forward to experiencing the Malifaux community :)

Chris xxx

I have some tokens to spare Chris, so don't stress too much! :) it'll be good to see you again - been too long!

Very Excited :D Just need to finish my paperround and confirm times with a friend, and I'll be on my way. Might bring another crew to use tonight if anyone fancies a game? (Possibly the halloween story missions seeing as I missed playing them at my club?) :P

Oh and I should have jacob arrive in the post today, tempted to model him up and play him tonight. Are people bringing paints for the paint a model speed thing, or are we borrowing maelstroms?

People are bringing their own paints. Maelstrom don't really have any.

Sure there will be some people with paints there tonight

Oh... are people aware of this, because I was under the impression I just needed to show up with a model to speed paint?

Given that we'll be painting in "new and wonderful ways", will we also need to bring any special equipment? I've always favoured using a paintbrush...