35 Point aLilith list help

Murphy'sLawyer

I can't believe I am here asking this question but I kind found myself in a corner.

I haven't really played Lilith in a while and I felt I had a good grasp on her then, but now with the avatars and Tuco I find myself at a lost for a crew.

So far I have

Lilith- bring 4ss

Tuco- 7ss

Waldgeist- 6ss

But from there I begin to question myself. Do i bring a second Waldgeist? This is not a grow list and with Tuco's FTS deployment and Lilith's transposition I can have a waldgeist in the middle of the board in a forest without having been activated yet; will I be needing Tots?

Do I go with 2 Young Nephs or go for a Mature?

Should I go for the activations and just load up on Tots?

I normally don't like asking for these vague questions but I am at a lost here.

I'm in a similar seat myself, not having played that much Lilith in a while and just gotten the avatar and Tuco (although I have proxied Tuco a few times and love him).

I'm thinking I will have what you listed as a base for my list, and then fill up the rest depending on strategy and schemes. If I need objective grabbing, I'll take some tots and/or insidious madness. If I need killing I'll probably take some Young Nephs.. and so on.

I've not yet been in a seat where I need a fixed list, so I don't tend to think all that much on making a whole list before hand. I try to think of combos of 2-3 models and then piece together crews built on those combos. Typical Lilith crews don't have much in ways of combos though, but I like taking Insidious with Lilitu or Stiched because they make their WP-attacks so much more effective (one of the best ways I've found of dealing with one of my regular opponents' Peacekeeper is actually stripping it of Immune to Influence with the IM and then pound it with the Stiched's spell that ignores armor).

I've played Lilith a bit but only recently picked up her avatar. As I like to manifest her usually around turn 4, sometimes I don't mind taking a totem with her, and am looking forward to Arcane Effigy.

Waldgeists are amazing if you need a tank; forests turn them into great board controllers and can lock down opposing models but are not mandatory to me taking one or two depending on strategy.

Tots are always good and I believe aLilith can give them Wicked.

Tuco's not an auto-include but he's darn close to it. Very very good and super fun. Just remember to reserve a 7+ for his Veil Appearance, and keep him near terrain he can run behind if need be. He has a lot of survivability, but you probably know all this by now.

I do want to try a list that runs Lelu and Lilitu with aLilith and Waldgeist(s) to Lure opponents into woods terrain, lock them down with Waldgeist and butcher them with Lilith. I mean, that just seems like fun to me.

Bringing up Tots and other Nephilim doesn't make it a Growth list automatically. Use them to grab objectives and Grow/Mature them only if the opportunity appears.

Actually you can even go directly for Young - they cost more, but it is considerably easier to Mature a Young without Nekima's support, than to Grow a Tot in the same conditions.

Don't forget all Nephilim gain Wicked from aLilith, and that's quite a powerful buff on its own.

I also think that bringing the Black Blood Shaman to buff Waldgeist may not be bad idea. Giving them fast with Blood Magic means they can reposition the forests and fight better.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to avoid growing my Nephs, I just don't want to focus my energy on it.

I could go with a Mature and two Tots for now. That would put me at 31ss with an 8ss pool.

The BBS sounds good, so maybe I will throw him in my reserve.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer