Model Scale: Exorcist and Drill Sergeant

Saracenar

Hey guys, I just picked up (among others) the Guild Exorcist and Drill Sergeant. It became apparent after placing them next to my Guild Guards that they seem to be a bit larger than them in almost every way.

The Exorcist is a head taller than any of my other models, and the Drill Sergeant seems to be taller, thicker and broader than the Guards too. Has anyone else noticed this?

I personally kinda like tha fact that some models are bigger / taller than others (as long as their proportions are the same). It's more lifelike cause when you walk down the street people are rarely same built, hight and girth :)

what I don't like is the fact that Lady J is really bigger than her alternate sculpt which is kind ridiculous..

I personally kinda like tha fact that some models are bigger / taller than others (as long as their proportions are the same). It's more lifelike cause when you walk down the street people are rarely same built, hight and girth :)

Yeah I'm fine with this, but the Drill Sergeant is eerily larger in pretty much every aspect than any of my other models. It's not that bad with the Exorcist because he just looks tall. But it stands out with the Sergeant who has thicker legs and a bigger head.

Hey guys, I just picked up (among others) the Guild Exorcist and Drill Sergeant. It became apparent after placing them next to my Guild Guards that they seem to be a bit larger than them in almost every way.

The Exorcist is a head taller than any of my other models, and the Drill Sergeant seems to be taller, thicker and broader than the Guards too. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'd like to point out that a head taller doesn't make it out of scale at all. You'll find adults ranging from 140-150cm to well above 200cm out there. I think human weight allows for similar differences too. If anything, everybody the same height would look somewhat unnatural.

I don't have the above mentioned models so I can't comment on that yet... but are the difference in size/scale the same as PP's Cygnar Black 13th Mage Strike Team and the Arcane Tempest Gun Mages?

The Black 13th models look like stick think fashion models compared to the Gun Mages.

I think the sculptor and casting of models does make a difference.

I'd like to point out that a head taller doesn't make it out of scale at all. You'll find adults ranging from 140-150cm to well above 200cm out there. I think human weight allows for similar differences too. If anything' date=' everybody the same height would look somewhat unnatural.[/quote']

I do understand this, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Upon further inspection of the models, it's not as bad was I thought. Just was a bit jarring at first.