Greater Delineation in 'North America' Events

WAAaaay too many posts to look through to find events near me - can we at least get 'East, West, and Central' or something?

I want to try to attend fellow henchman's events if they are within a reasonable distance - but North America is a big place, and sorting through every demo game going on across a 3000 mile country is tiresome.

Yeah I forget that the East coast has all those states jammed in there. Time zones may be the way to go.

Honestly scrapping the whole forum and building a event scheduler app on the website would be even better. Something that would allow you to search for how many events are within x miles of my city.

Seems to me if people posting events would agree on the order of information in the thread titles it would be a lot easier for people to browse for events near them.

Such as (Location), Event Name/type, Date

ie: (Bellingham, WA) Walpurgis Malifaux GT April 28-29

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Honestly scrapping the whole forum and building a event scheduler app on the website would be even better. Something that would allow you to search for how many events are within x miles of my city.

Definitely, sorting by nearby location and by dates would be amazing!

Seems to me if people posting events would agree on the order of information in the thread titles it would be a lot easier for people to browse for events near them.

Such as (Location), Event Name/type, Date

ie: (Bellingham, WA) Walpurgis Malifaux GT April 28-29

I think this is a grand idea, if we can't get some sort of special, er, sort function. I've seen this on other boards and it works great.

Best way to do it in my mind is in North America have a section for USA, Canada and Mexico/Central America Within each of those split them up again by state/province

Great idea by country; being from Canada my posted events get pushed down in a matter of days or even hours...which is the same for anyone posting in North America really; just such a vast area with such interest. Provinces/States may be too much but Country and West/Central/East would be good in my opinion

Even better idea.

Geeze Nilus how big is your hat size with a head so full of stuff *wink*

What I'd like to see is a calendar feature that then links to events. So, what we'd have is a monthly/yearly calendar, and on each date there's an event, a list of links to those events would be... listed. Then from there you'd view the event page which would have all the discussion, rules, etc.