Nekima Question, CB and Triggers

aarmy

Just starting Neverborn with Lilith and had a question.

I was looking at my Rising Power book, and I saw that Nekima doesn't have a :masks on her Cb Stat. Originally I thought that her Nephlim Heart trait would be used to give her it, but the Errata changes that to working on Tots and Younguns only. How is Nekima supposed to get her Triggers to work?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Never Mind! Missed the Text on the Greatsword.

Mee reed gud.

Even before the errata you wouldn't be able to use Nephilim Heart for getting the :masks. The reason is the object causing the Pulse or emanating an Aura is never affected by it directly.

As others have said, the special rule on her weapon allows her to choose the suit freely. Too bad the triggers are mostly useless - Bloody Fate being the default choice, and Throw aside having some practical use if you can trigger it on your last strike and push the opponent out of his melee range, while keeping him still in Nekima's (it's "up to 3" so you can end the push early). That way the opponent cannot easily disengage and cannot charge Nekima, but has to spent an AP on walk, if he want to strike back against her. In other words some degree of self-defence.

That way the opponent cannot easily disengage and cannot charge Nekima' date=' but has to spent an AP on walk, if he want to strike back against her. In other words some degree of self-defence.[/quote']

Nothing stops a model from charging an opponent that it is engaged by. The only restriction is that the target can't already be in the model's own melee range. (pg. 36.)