Collodi, is he possibly to play in the long run?

Ulfast

Hello everyone. I´m searching for my second crew and Collodi was actually my first chose but I chicken out and chosed Sonnia Criid instead (but I´m not sad, Sonnias fireballs are really fun). But I´m looking for another one and Collodi seems like a fun master( Henchman) to play. But I got a couple of questions.

In the long run, is he worth taking as he can´t use so many models and secondly, can he stand up by himself against the other crews?

Reason I lik him is not so many models (good for my wallet) and secondly he is a gorgeous model.

if you are looking for a new crew and want Collodi, Pick up Collodi box, Blister of Stitched together, and Blister of Zoraida, Voodoo doll and possibly an extra blister of Wicked dolls.

This lets you play Collodi crew solo in 25 points easily, Zoraida crew with Collodi in 35, and if you already have other models that are wp 4 or less you can bring them under Zoraida also.

Not a huge investment, but opens a lot of options you can play with. I did this, and grabbed the models for Neverborn that I liked to add extra flavour.

Doppleganger

Baby Cade

Teddy bear

Copelious

Collodi's a lot of fun to use. At least where I am at, I have faced countless games against all kinds of crews, play a lot and everyone knows what he does, what he is and how to take him out.

I'm undefeated. My last game was against a Lilith/nekima list. Quite scary, but dominated.

He is moderately situational in his use, but I have always found a use for him. He's an auto include for me cause I think he's really versatile. A lot of people over look everything he's good for and just see his speed and thats it. Sad really.

Look for some of my other posts and I've gone into detail a bit on him, He may be overdone but he's lore is so fantastically diabloical I love it.

He is however, not supremely overpowered or easy to use like some masters can be. He feels like I'm playing chess a lot. Learn what he can do, what he does and some tricks. He does need some support in the form of killing power, I prefer Killjoy. :)

My only regret is his model crew is limited, which can be a downer if you're new to malifaux. There's so many awesome models, its why I stopped playing Hamelin. I wanted shiney's!.

If you want any specific tricks or have any other questions, send me a message and I'd be more then happy to help. I'm by no means excellent at him, but he's been pretty much constant for me the past... three months. ^^