UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGH LISTS!!!!!

ok ok there coming

just need to find out if i can buy the 4 models i need, 2 are in maelstrom, whats the delivery like for "in stock" items ?

Normally it's quite fast, unless they're lying about what's in stock - which i've had before :s

Best bet is to give them a quick call.

You could always just get there early next week and paint them up the morning of the tourney - hardcore style ;)

Jimmy. No lists will be published by me. If people want to ruin their own element of surprise that's up to them!! At a normal tournament you don't pre announce so I won't be changing this for the masters

I am still waiting lists from the following people:

1 Craig Johnson

5 Ian O'brien

16 Tim Brown

17 Ian Brocklebank - NOW SUBMITTED

These must be in by tonight at 10pm as requested

There will be a points penalty of -.5VP for EVERY DAY the lists are late from tonight onwards. A further -2vp will be given if I still have not received these by the morning of the Masters.

Clocks a ticking gents.

Edited by Neverata

There are few surprises in my master choices. Although my list 3 is a little dodgy.

I can exclusively reveal Jame's master choices from the extensive testing and training sessions in the cabin in the winter wastes of siberia.

1. Nicodem (One of the most competitive masters in the game*)

2. Marcus (not to be outdown by Craig, this list based solely off models in the starter box will bring terror to his opponents)

3. Som'er (James has secretly admired Dumb Luck for some time now (from on high off course) and seeks to gain his approval by playing the Gremlin's top master choice).

* - provided all objectives are no further than 12inches from his starting point.

I can exclusively reveal Jame's master choices from the extensive testing and training sessions in the cabin in the winter wastes of siberia.

1. Nicodem (One of the most competitive masters in the game*)

2. Marcus (not to be outdown by Craig, this list based solely off models in the starter box will bring terror to his opponents)

3. Som'er (James has secretly admired Dumb Luck for some time now (from on high off course) and seeks to gain his approval by playing the Gremlin's top master choice).

* - provided all objectives are no further than 12inches from his starting point.

I can also confirm that whilst none of this is true, it is true that James is using a different method of determining the outcomes of his game

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, LIZARD, SPOCK