UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17) Ian Brocklebank - I think I've played Ian, although I'm not 100% sure. However, I don't think Viks are up there with the crews I'll be taking so I'm not too worried about this match-up.

You should be worried. My Viks are so awesome they create bad memories for people who haven't even played them...

We did meet at Leeds and you played against my son's (Josh) Collette crew.

You should be worried. My Viks are so awesome they create bad memories for people who haven't even played them...

We did meet at Leeds and you played against my son's (Josh) Collette crew.

Ahhhh, you're the guy who played Ash in the first round? That's a rematch I'll pay to watch :lol:

Is Josh coming down for the weekend? Be cool to get a game against him again one night, one of the nicest people I've played. Plus he'd likely pick up some good Collette ideas over the two days :)

Ahhhh, you're the guy who played Ash in the first round? That's a rematch I'll pay to watch :lol:

Is Josh coming down for the weekend? Be cool to get a game against him again one night, one of the nicest people I've played. Plus he'd likely pick up some good Collette ideas over the two days :)

You never know, you might just get to see it! lol

I have my 3 lists, though they are mediocre at best, due to a very limited model pool to choose from, oh well, this is a fun tourny and not a competitive one right?! haha

Don't forget, one more day to get your lists in or you will receive a points deduction :) Its just not worth it...:

1 Craig Johnson

2 Ant Hoult

3 James Doxey

4 Adam MagicPockets

5 Ian O'brien

16 Tim Brown

17 Ian Brocklebank

19 Jimmy Balderstone

21 Steve Pretlove

Still waiting for these slackers lists ;)

Edited by Neverata