UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jo,

Sorry but i will not be able to attend. I have a few exams the week following that weekend. As much as i love Malifaux I really cant be thinking about it when im presenting.

Scenario:

Teacher 'So Paul why is your building designed like this'

Lovable Paul 'Well it was an intepretation of the building that landed on lady J's head whilst chompy was ripping the door down to get to Kirai's chocolate brownies'

Teacher 'Well Paul that makes perfect sence, have an A*'

Fin

You see my arguement, and that I might be slightly drunk right now.

Cheers

Paul

I guess I'll count myself in...

I'd rather be playing Malifaux with you guys than the best gaming community in the world.

This isn't an advert, but the Travelodge is less than 2 miles from Maelstrom and I just got sent this...

Terms and Conditions

The Travelodge Winter sale starts 6am Thursday 29 December at travelodge.co.uk. At the start of the sale, there will be 75,000 £12 rooms available for stays between 1 January to 30 April 2012 at selected hotels on selected nights. Sale and saver rate rooms can only be booked online at travelodge.co.uk and are available on a first come first served basis. Rates must be paid for by a credit card or debit card at the time of the booking; sale and saver rate rooms cannot be refunded. Booking fee applicable for credit card payments, no charge for debit card payments.

Edited by Serigala

This isn't an advert, but the Travelodge is less than 2 miles from Maelstrom and I just got sent this...

Terms and Conditions

The Travelodge Winter sale starts 6am Thursday 29 December at travelodge.co.uk. At the start of the sale, there will be 75,000 £12 rooms available for stays between 1 January to 30 April 2012 at selected hotels on selected nights. Sale and saver rate rooms can only be booked online at travelodge.co.uk and are available on a first come first served basis. Rates must be paid for by a credit card or debit card at the time of the booking; sale and saver rate rooms cannot be refunded. Booking fee applicable for credit card payments, no charge for debit card payments.

Got my room there for £23 so even if the offer is achievable (never managed to actually get one yet) I'm happy with what I'm paying. Rate is already up to £29, but cheaper than Pine Lodge for a change.

You never know, we have a fair chance of getting drawn over 5 games. And there's always Sunday afternoon if neither of us makes the top 4 :)

Mike

That's very true. One way or another, sunday afternoon is a good time as well as the fact you will play 5 opponents over two days :)

Only 3 more spots left :) and only 5 more days til the cut off for the original top 16 to reply!

Hmmmmm....interesting....Timmy is a Ninja Ginger. Would love to see another ginger final!

Do you really want another ginger final?

Jo - "Times up, who wins?"

Us - "It's a draw"

Jo - "Play on!"

15 minutes later

Us - "All the models are dead, and it's a draw"

Jo - "Replay it then"

Half an hour later

Jo - "Times up, who wins?"

Us - "It's a draw"

Jo - "Play on!"

15 minutes later

Me - "There's 1 model left, and Mitch wins by 1 VP . . . can I go die in a hole now?"

Jo - "No, you've got to play a massive Brawl with no break for lunch"

:exhaustedpuppet