UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

Hi all!!

Ok. It seems I'm playing I think. So I'm laying this down now

I don't want any of you to have byes at this tournament. So I'm doing this for you!!

I'm going to post ALL the lists later tonight as someone (steve) moaned about my having seen all your lists!!

So that's fine. I will host all of these about midnight tonight and then we are all on even footing.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with posting them is it gives people chance to work together and deconstruct lists. I'd personally rather they were kept private and only you had seen them until the day.

In that case I won't and steve can stop his moaning :D I'm crap anyway in fairness, none of you have got anything to worry about! :D

See you all Friday afternoon, I'm signing off from the stress before I have a breakdown ;)

Hi all!!

I don't want any of you to have byes at this tournament. So I'm doing this for you!!

I'm going to post ALL the lists later tonight as someone (steve) moaned about my having seen all your lists!!

So that's fine. I will host all of these about midnight tonight and then we are all on even footing.

Moaned, thats a bit excessive :P

Mentioned is probably closer

Guys, please! Already said I'm not posting them now! So it's done. So I've seen all the lists, and I already completed my lists last week too. I've got no advantage. I'm rubbish :)

Now then, time to sleep and murder in my dreams :D

Get your smack talk in now boys and girls, only one day left til it's on!

In that case I won't and steve can stop his moaning :D I'm crap anyway in fairness, none of you have got anything to worry about! :D

I'm crap too. Can I see the lists?biggrin.gif

So this throws out all our predictions. I'll revise mine...

1. Craig Johnson

2. Craig Johnson

3. Craig Johnson

4. Craig Johnson

5. Craig Johnson

6. Craig Johnson

7. Craig Johnson

8. Craig Johnson

9. Craig Johnson

10. Craig Johnson

11. Craig Johnson

12. Craig Johnson

13. Craig Johnson

14. Craig Johnson

15. Craig Johnson

16. Ian Brocklebank

That should give me at least 2 correct answers.

Actually my prediction was ranking order, regardless of names, so changes are irrelevant.

Edited by Serigala

Hi all!!

See if you had invited me to the Masters then you would of had the bye taking champion of England to step into the breach haha :)