UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was a good practice day, even if all of the new schemes are pretty much "move all of you model forward and don't get killed". And it was good to see Ash use some variety in his Collette crew :)

However, based on yesterday and the past few weeks I'm calling Tim/Oshova for a spot in the final four. Im honestly dreading my first match against him... even resorting back to big Z couldn't get me a win yesterday :( but it was the closest I've come.

So with that, and as I've rekindled my love of Slurids, I'll def be taking a Zoraida crew :D

However, based on yesterday and the past few weeks I'm calling Tim/Oshova for a spot in the final four. Im honestly dreading my first match against him... even resorting back to big Z couldn't get me a win yesterday :( but it was the closest I've come.

LMAO! If I get in the final 4 I would collapse of shock and have to forfeit the games anyway! =p

And aZoraida is damn good, if Lilitu hadn't been super lucky in killing her in the last AP of the turn, and you had won innitiative, then you would have messed up the rest of my crew I'm sure. lol

Meh you've got a good chance tbh Timmy, there's alot of people vying for those top 4 spots and I reckon it'll be whoever brings the best lists!

and a deck that likes them!!!!

But with the fixed list dynamic even the best lists could be beaten by rock/paper/scissors so I don't think it is an easy one to call.