Magnetizing Coryphee

Asphyxxious

So today i picked up my first master outside of the neverborn and decided to try out Colette. One of the things i grabbed for her was the coryphee.

I know people have ways they magnetize or pin the coryphee so they can switch them out to the duet. I looked up a few ways to do it but they all seemed pretty complicated. I was wondering what some of the easier ways you guys found to do it was. I am not really experienced with pinning and magnetizing, so although their stuff looked cool I couldn't really do it on my own.

So thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give.

Wow ratty that's really good 0.0. I suppose i should have mentioned before I have already been doing my showgirls with wood plank bases though. I was thinking of possibly either just simply pinning the coryphee into the bases so i can switch them out, or have a couple of the planks actually attached to the feet of the coryphee so i can remove the coryphee along with a couple planks and have the 50mm base with the same planks missing.. That seems like it might just be a pain though.

if you don't want to magnetize hem just put them together as a Duet. I've tried 1 game as separate models and they didn't last. They are really not meant to be played separately. So unless your opponents have a problem with 2 blank bases on turn 1 you will be Okay.

I magnetized mine, and I must say, they do store better that way.

For mine i just used resin bases, and put a pin in the coryphee, with some dried super glue on them (so you can pick up the bases by the models as i don't have the right size of drill bits) And it works fine and was no work on my part:) ofc does not look anywhere near as good as the home made bases that some people on these forums can manage, but works for me:)