Lilith Avatar friendly list.

i_was_like_you

If you're running her avatar...

-Tuco is great at manipulating terrain.

-Waldgeists will be great, especially when she manifests and starts expanding forests.

-The twins, just a personal favorite, an.d pricey if you don't have room for them with the 'korps being added in, but the more cover to set up hot and run style attacks the better.

-Young nephilim can really benefit from the 'korps ranged support to set up diving attacks.

I'm sure you've come to similar conclusions, just my thoughts and stuff I would probably try to take in said list format.

Thank you.

I've been wanting to run Lilith with Waldgeists for awhile, since they seemed made for her. Her avatar just made them even better together.

I'll have to look at Tuco more closely. His backstory is intriguing, but I've really only glanced at his stats (any idea on his release date?).

Her tots and / or young always work well with blood being spilled.

I have only fielded the twins a couple times: once with Lilith, once with the Dreamer. I've been meaning to get back to using them. (Too bad the broken lure combo with Nekima has been cuddled away.)

Yeah, the twins are great but they will be huge targets for the opponent (which can mean a valuable distraction in the right circumstances).

As for tuco, his mobility is where its at. His damage spread is not the most impressive (flay is always awesome but with cb4 you'll need high cards), his shotgun is pretty good though. However, where I think he truly shines is in the role of a mobile harassment unit. He can duck in and out of cover, threatening the opponents flanks, and has the survivability to stick around for a while. He doesn't have quite the ranged threat of an ortega, or the melee ability of Lilu, but he makes up for it in mobility and utility.