Minions for a speedy Pandora list

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

I´m recently thinking about a speedy Pandora list with lots of fast models, zooming around the board. Now I like to know your opinions on what minions would fit that playstyle.

Models that came to mind are

Mature Nephilim

Insidious Madness

Silurids

Terror Tots ? (I´m not sure here)

Do ou know any other models that would are rather fast and provide some WP duels to work well with pandora?

What´s with outcasts?

Any advice is highly welcome.

ZK

Doppelganger can also be dragged by pandora by mimmicking link..

For Pandora you really want to take models that cause willpower duels as this is how you win with her. So twins (mostly for lilitu but drink blood helps), stitched, insidious madness, sorrows, kade, candy and ahything else that has slipped my mind at the moment.

Nekima has a debuff to enemies will power if I recall, and is as fast as a mature nephilim.

Bad Juju is terrifying and can come out anywhere, the Mature Nephilim is also terrifying and is pretty quick. He also has the rip in half trigger which causes every model in a radius to take a morale duel. Its hard to pull off but fun when it works.

Insideous Madness is your best bet for fast WP duels. They seem designed to be the standard objective grabbers for Pandora.

Sillurids and Terror Tots are quick, but have no WP based abillities. Personally I don't like terror tots. Sillurids are good objective grabbers, but can be easy to kill.

The hooded rider is also quick, but I don't think he has any WP based abillities.

I second the doppelganger, its as fast as you can make it with your other models.

The obvious outcast choice to me is Von Schill, as he can be really quick. I don't remember if he has any WP abillities though. The non-master version of Hamelin has obey, which is resisted by WP, but I don't know how fast he is.

Doppelganger can also be dragged by pandora by mimmicking link..

I totally overlooked that. Thanks!

Nekima has a debuff to enemies will power if I recall, and is as fast as a mature nephilim.

Yeah, but she´s horrificly expensive...

Bad Juju is terrifying and can come out anywhere,
I had a glance on it the other day, but it seems to be rather expensive. Nevertheless, it´s a minion I like the rules of.

the Mature Nephilim is also terrifying and is pretty quick. He also has the rip in half trigger which causes every model in a radius to take a morale duel. Its hard to pull off but fun when it works.
That´s the reason why I got one. I think the trigger isn´t that hard to pull off if your going for a rather weak opponent and slay him.

Insideous Madness is your best bet for fast WP duels. They seem designed to be the standard objective grabbers for Pandora.
I already got 2 of them and I´m thinking about getting a third one. There doesn´t seem to be low cost significant models with WP duels, Insidious Madness might be the best one.

The problem I see with fast moving Pandora lists is the lack of cheap models. Sure, Sorrows are good, but insignificant. And many of the above listed models give you both speed and WP duels but are rather expensive.

The obvious outcast choice to me is Von Schill, as he can be really quick. I don't remember if he has any WP abillities though. The non-master version of Hamelin has obey, which is resisted by WP, but I don't know how fast he is.
I think I have to have a look on these two models.

Thanks all!

Mabe any further advice?

Would you include a shooty model such as trapper or convict gunslinger? These aren´t fast, but their threat range is medium to long ranged and therefore these are able to support a speedy group, aren´t they?

Edited by Zwergenkrieger

Yeah, but she´s horrificly expensive...

She can be worth every stone at times, and less at others. She fills a gap in Pandora's army. She hits things hard. She also helps some with the WP death Pandora can bring. I think a mixture of Nekima, Insideous Madness's, and Sorrows could actually be a good list.

As far as a ranged minion is concerned, the gunslinger doesnt like having to move and shoot in the same turn. They are much deadlier if they can spend all their AP shooting.

Nephilim don't have a lot of ranged options. What they do have is models with large charge distances and melee ranges. Anything a gunslinger is in range to shoot is probably within charge range of a young nephilim, mature, sillurid, or other melee focused minion.

Excluding book 3 models, there are very few neverborn models with good ranged attacks. The number goes down if you want to include models that also move quickly.

What size of game are you planning for? I think we could offer more advice if we know how many stones you are planning on using.

N

The obvious outcast choice to me is Von Schill, as he can be really quick. I don't remember if he has any WP abillities though. T

What, except the +4wp to all friendly models within range? wp 11 Pandora....? noticed that one as soon as I saw von schill, but wouldnt ever use it- all 12 shades of wrong.....

Von Schill gives friendly models +4 Wp for Moral Duels. Pandora doesn't have any abilities which cause Moral Duels.

Damn, still get the 2 muddled. Still think he is a viable option for her, but feel he works best with z.

Pandora is genuinely quick enough on her own... Insidious madnesses can be great for objective grabbing, and some rate candy for run away home. Jack Daw can also be interesting.