Widow Weaver... help me out here.

DaLoon

Doppelganger may be able to copy any talent even a (2) talent, but it CANNOT copy anything SPELL, ACTION, or otherwise that specifically mentions a model by name. Voodoo Doll is a specific model summoned by Zoraida so it just can't happen. Post it in the rules discussion if you think I a wrong, but I'm not. The doppelganger can't copy any summon spell because all summon spells mention a specific model by name. The doppelganger may be able to copy a place a certain type of minion spell, like place buried nightmare or something, but if there is any mention of a models name its a no go

Doppelganger may be able to copy any talent even a (2) talent, but it CANNOT copy anything SPELL, ACTION, or otherwise that specifically mentions a model by name. Voodoo Doll is a specific model summoned by Zoraida so it just can't happen. Post it in the rules discussion if you think I a wrong, but I'm not. The doppelganger can't copy any summon spell because all summon spells mention a specific model by name. The doppelganger may be able to copy a place a certain type of minion spell, like place buried nightmare or something, but if there is any mention of a models name its a no go

When I checked, I was only looking for references to 'Zoraida', not any other model. you bring up a good point. I'll see if I can get someone else to post that question, I think they are intentionally ignoring my question because of my persistence for a FAQ and ruling on spec forces. I've pretty much given up getting any sort of response on any of my questions.

Yeah... i was agreeing with you

I am pretty sure that the doppelganger copies a (1) spell or any talent not just a (1) talent. Although I suppose the mentioning a model by name thing would still stop that wouldn't it? To be honest i have never used the doppelganger but am considering getting one so I am merely curious. Not trying to say you are wrong

Seems pretty clear to me >.> idk.

(0) Mimic: Target a model within 8” and LoS and chooses 1

effect. This lasts until the End Closing Phase. Effects that

reference a model by name cannot be Mimicked.

(2) Create Voodoo Doll: Summon 1 Voodoo Doll Totem.

Immediately sacrifice any other Voodoo Doll Totems

connected to this model.

Not sure how there is any logic to a way around that... Unless for some reason calling it a "voodoo doll totem" and not just "voodoo doll" gets around that.. but I kinda doubt it

Edited by Asphyxxious