Sisters in Spirit

Bas1

Question

Now, I know this has no range, and I'm pretty sure I am doing this correctly but I'd like to make sure I'm not hosing my opponents.

When I use it, since I can move a Vik to 3 inches of the other, I can use it to place the moving Vik 3 inches forward of the one activating the ability, correct?

IE. Vik A moves 5 inches, sister's in spirits Vik B, who is now 8 inches forward.

Then in turn, Vik B could move 5 more inches (13 inches) and sisters in spirit Vik A, moving her another three inches, gaining a total of 16 inches of movment.

10 answers to this question

Now, I know this has no range, and I'm pretty sure I am doing this correctly but I'd like to make sure I'm not hosing my opponents.

When I use it, since I can move a Vik to 3 inches of the other, I can use it to place the moving Vik 3 inches forward of the one activating the ability, correct?

IE. Vik A moves 5 inches, sister's in spirits Vik B, who is now 8 inches forward.

Then in turn, Vik B could move 5 more inches (13 inches) and sisters in spirit Vik A, moving her another three inches, gaining a total of 16 inches of movment.

a push i always in a straight line, so you cannot end the push so the second vik is in front of the first vik.

a push i always in a straight line, so you cannot end the push so the second vik is in front of the first vik.

unless the other vik is already in front of you, but you know what i mean :)

:viktoria1 :viktoria2

:viktoria2 moves and use sisters in spirit they still stand like this the push cannot allow :viktoria1 to be pushed in front of :viktoria2

Only if its a push towards.

Sister in Spirit just states push one sister to 3" with the other. So yes you can drop her 3" forward of the other(technically even inside a building next to the other since there is no LOS requirement)

Pushes are like normal movement. If the model can fit, it can go there.

pushes towards/ away are the same, with the proviso that the model moving must end its push closer to the target than it was at the beginning of the push

pushes directly towards /away must be in a straight line directly towards the target.

Pushes are like normal movement. If the model can fit, it can go there.

pushes towards/ away are the same, with the proviso that the model moving must end its push closer to the target than it was at the beginning of the push

pushes directly towards /away must be in a straight line directly towards the target.

They actually changed the wording on towards/away so it does have to be the shortest route possible (which in most cases is a straight line), but you are able to go around something if you have to.

They actually changed the wording on towards/away so it does have to be the shortest route possible (which in most cases is a straight line), but you are able to go around something if you have to.

yeah that was what i was thinking

i also believed its to where you want it, but i've found out on another thread that its shortest route

The wording on Sisters in Spirit does not use "toward" or "directly toward". It says "...push to within 3"... ". So yes, slingshotting Vik 1 in front of Vik 2 is perfectly legal.