can models be "pushed" off the table edge

steelwraith

this is the situ

pedita has fallen back and is on the edge of the table,

along comes lilith and casts earthquake , the direction is towards the table edge.

perdita fails her DF .

what happens

a - nothing

b - perdita is pushed off the table and is sacrificed (as the falling back rules)

c- something else ?

can you help please (please let it be B :) )

I'm not sure what you were trying to link then Spiku, but a direct link toa actual thread or post would have been better. I couldn't find a answer to steelwraith's question using that link.

As for your question steelwraith, I'm not sure myself and was hoping Spiku had given a proper answer :(

I was linking to the rules discussion forum. I've never had a reason to go there, and I wasn't going to search the entire forum to find a post that might be similar to this thread just to link it to someone O_o

Not sure why you'd expect me to know the answer though, I've been here, what, 10 days?

Not sure why you'd expect me to know the answer though, I've been here, what, 10 days?

I don't think Lonely expected anything. Just in general, when someone posts a forum link in a rules query thread, it usually leads to an existing thread that sheds some light on the matter (preexisting ruling). You bucked the trend and blew Lonley's mind.

But you're right in that rules questions should generally be posted in the Rules Discussion forum (embedded link ftw!) ... but steelwraith is pretty new too, so slack must be cut. It's pretty clear you were just being friendly and trying to help a newer noob.

Whatever! Welcome to the forums, both of ya!

Edited by Hatchethead