Obey against the Governor's Proxy

Boardgameguy

Zoraida obeyed a guild guardsman to charge the Governor's Proxy. Guardsman kills the Proxy with his attack, when you kill the Proxy you have to do a WP to WP duel with him and if you fail, you die!

My question is this. Who does the WP to WP duel?

If I obeyed the Guardsman, do I do it? if that's the case I would cheat down to kill the Guardsman off, basically fail the duel on purpose, but the obey spell says "The Action selected may not cause the model to be kiled or sacrificed as part of the action."

I guess this can be a two-part question. What are the time limits of the obey spell? Does the guild player conduct the WP to WP duel? Was my obey spell only for the charge action?

Thanks

"The Action selected may not cause the model to be kiled or sacrificed as part of the action."

The fact that the model is killed is not a part of the action itself (ie, it's not a cost associated to the action), so there's not problem there. The model is dying as a result of a rule on another model, so it's allowed.