Criid fluff clash? WARNING TWISTING FATES SPOILERS

JackRussel

So, I just finished reading through book 3, I enjoyed it but I can't help but have 1 question

Will Sonnia Criids rules change? I mean, she just got possesed by a tyrant entity and now Sameals going to kill her so how is she going to lead the witch hunters now? Will Sameal now become a master and Sonnia criid a mercanery? Or have I just misread it all?

You know in TV sitcoms how at the end of a season it is a huge cliffhanger, where maybe some major character is suspected to be dead or how you think the whole show will have to completely change because of "X" action. Then in the season premier they wrap it all up in a nice tidy package with in one hour and life is back to the satatus quo...

I imagine it is similar to that, like how many freaked out about Lady J potentially being dead from a house and then low and behold, she is not dead. Im sure Sonnia will either pull a Tina and supress the tyrant or expel it, or the tyrant will continue doing what sonnia was doing prior for its own reasons or concealment...blah blah etc etc.