Scales of Justice - Worth 2 Points?

Brettqpublic

I was just wondering what peoples' experiences have been with the Scales. Loading up Lady J's hand before she puts boots to faces seems really good although you'll probably have to cheat to use any spells. Do people use the Totem's spell casting ability and overall is the totem worth 2 points?

Thanks,

Brett

Totem utility is based mostly on magical extension then its special abilities second. Magical extension for Lady J is situational at best. If you need to hit Pandora her totem becomes one of the best choices. Also a lot of other crews have you do a duel before targeting them and her totem can help a lot in bypassing that.

Scale's abilities are actually quite useful but I don't feel they are worth it unless I need to use magical extension.

My answer a great option but not auto include. I usually field student of conflict more often with her. I feel she is a bit slow but with fast and melee expert her thread range becomes ridiculous. 15"-17". Also because she doesn't need los for charges this becomes even better.

I find him useful, but again situational and crew dependant to get the best out of himm temaed with a watcher or two he can make the most of the (0), and tip the scales can help get past some of the negative flips out there like zorida and lucius. Haven't used it to spam melee expert but will defiantely give that a go, especially on the hounds.

I think that with the watcher now being out he wouldn't be so good. For 1 point more you get a fast significant model who has a better card sculpting mechanism also the in built trigger to make enemies lose terrifying/pitiful/harmless. Also on a totem vs totem basis the proxy has a higher cast and a in built ram as well for the melee expert spell.

Granted if you like the model take him. But I do feel he suffers now that there are superior options to bring for each thing he does.