Can non-living models Fall Back?

Buhallin

Question

I think we stumbled across one of those things I've been playing wrong for a very long time. So, after a bit of reading, this is my current understanding of how nonliving models are affected by Terrifying, Morale Duels, and Falling Back.

Terrifying: Not affected, because Terrifying only affects living models.

Morale Duels: Not affected, because their rule blurbs say so. This can be removed by a variety of effects, however.

Falling Back: If an effect causes a model to Fall Back directly, a nonliving model is affected by that.

The last is the new part. The specific instance in this case was Pandora triggering Mental Anguish against a Hanged. I'd thought the Hanged ignored it, but looking closer (and wielding my search-fu) that doesn't seem to be the case. So, wanted to confirm all of the above.

10 answers to this question

yes non-living and construct models can be made to fallback. They are only immune to terrifying morale duels, they are not immune to their effects.

That's why Pandora's trigger is so evil is because it can make things like the Ice Golem and the Punk Zombies forced to fallback.

Edited by goblyn13

yes non-living and construct models can be made to fallback. They are only immune to terrifying morale duels, they are not immune to their effects.

That's why Pandora's trigger is so evil is because it can make things like the Ice Golem and the Punk Zombies forced to fallback.

Does Pandora remove the immunity to terrifying ? I ask becuase I alway thought that terrifying was a specfic type of WP duel and therefore Pandora would remove this immunity.

Does Pandora remove the immunity to terrifying ? I ask becuase I alway thought that terrifying was a specfic type of WP duel and therefore Pandora would remove this immunity.

Nope. As non-living models are not immune to Terrifying. Terrifying says it effects living models without Terrifying. If a model is not living it doesn't get affected.

Edited by Ratty