Latigo Pistolero

Jonas Albrecht

I'd consider using them if they were significant but in most dita lists I rock the 3-5 point model range is reserved for models that get vp's while the family members pressure the opponent (dita herself i find is interchangable as well being quite good at doing either combat or get vp's).

I prefer watchers or stalkers but I rarely take more than two family and totem with dita. Sonnia has a use for them but desperate mercs unless you want to spend 2 ss's out of your cache to make them significant also suffer from the same problem that pistoler's have (insignificant) as well as being very unlikley to survive due to low wounds not great defenses.

Interesting. Why do you think Wyrd brought the Latigos out? I'm sure they were invented for a reason.

I think there was a bit of a hole with the Ortegas, they needed some unnamed soldiers and this is what we got. I haven't been sold on them yet, but I want to get some more games in with them first before I dismiss them. Another type of Latigo denizen would be nice!

Making use of Matriarch I hadn't thought of, but splitting up into teams with a pistolero accompanying each group would get the most out of the pistoleros talents, at the cost of less companioning opportunities :/

Cool sculpts but only worth 2 SS as they are.

I second the sentiment of Watcher over Latigo.

I am all about fluff and the Latigo would have been great for Perdita but I, like many on here, use 3-4 SS minions for grabbing VP. They could have made them Significant when 8 inches from a family member or have them use an AP to be Significant that turn or something. Now, they are just cannon fodder.

Again, cool sculpts and a great idea they buld on later with other Perdita-themed minions, but these are a once-in-a-blue-moon choice.

Yeah Bosco I unfortunatly have to agree I think purely at 3ss disposal throw away desperate mercs edge them out but at 3ss objective capable i feel 2x watchers our better, granted I believe 3 dogs "could be better" but I would much rather just have 2 watchers in all but treasure hunt due to being 3ss cheaper than 3 dogs.