How are you protecting and storing your terraclips?

deadboy

Preface:

They are awesome. I think they should stand up pretty well to play.

I see the problem being the stairs and to a lesser extent the joints. Even if you leave them built in a pretty static pattern the edges where there is exposed cardboard not covered by laminate is going to absorb moisture and expand/fray. So my question is what are your ideas for stemming this? Right now I'm thinking of some brush on glues or maybe jigsaw puzzle perserver solution. Do you have a better idea?

Also, for those that don't game at home, what are your ideas for transporting it safely? the ladders and stairs are propably best just glued together and be done with it. Otherwise you risk them tearing or wearing to the point where they aren't sturdy anymore. Ideally the same goes for the rest but it's less practical with walls and flooring.

What do you think?

I can't POSSIBLY see clip storage in those original boxes. I have 3 boxes of clips for 5 packs of terraclips terrain and that would just be a nightmare for storage and sorting.

I had 9 boxes of terrain and 8 boxes of clips while working on various promo bits. What I did deadboy was empty all the clip boxes, sort clips by type and then circled individual boxes with a marker to show their respective clip type. One clip type went into each box. You can't get better storage than that :)

As for the terrain, it really does store quite well in the original box. You just have to take the time to organize your bits. Elastics and ziplock bags help keep things organized and secure as well.