psychocamel

Question

Is it possible, in any way, to make woods bigger.

For instance, say Lilith manifests and puts 3 lots of woods out, can any of them be touching another woods and then be considered part of that woods?

Can she then sit in the corner of the original woods and make attacks at people near the joined woods?

Especially with her spell sanguine proliferation, which only allows her to make woods touching other woods.

And, if this is the case, would a waldgeist then move the entire thing or just one of the original pieces.

Also on the subject of waldgeists, when you move woods can you turn them around? For instance, we have a large L shaped piece of forest, can I turn that L around or does it have to stay in the same, um... rotation as it was?

5 answers to this question

Two woods that touch b2b are still two separate woods. They'd act as separate obscuring terrains for the LoS purpose as well.

In the end, Terrain is as big as its base and ht. There's nothing that'd change that, because the physical base is what defines the terrain in this game.

There's a balancing factor in that too, I'm sure.

Two woods that touch b2b are still two separate woods. They'd act as separate obscuring terrains for the LoS purpose as well.

That makes sense, I was just thinking with the whole summoning forests into base contact with another forest thing, when I first heard about it it was described as making forests bigger.

Where as this isn't making them bigger but simply adding more pieces.