Need a suggestion for a *something* on a cobblestone base

Math Mathonwy

I'm using cobblestone bases with a worn look for my showgirls so there's a bit of rubble here and there. Now, I wish to magnetize my Coryphees but one of them is standing on one leg and magnetizing that is pretty impossible. So I want to pin her onto a piece of something that is large enough to magnetize so that I can move her from base to base.

Now, the question is, what would that something be. At first I thought of a simple rise on the edge of some different sort of pavement but since the bases are different sizes, that won't work as a cross section.

A modest pile of rubble would be the easiest solution, but there is very little of that on my other bases, so I would like to use it as a last resort.

Which is where I'm hoping to prod the creative talent here for ideas. What to put on a cobblestone base? It should be somewhat thick but not too high so as not to overpower the other Coryphee on the duet base. Maybe about 3mm or so would be ideal. And wide enough to host at least to 2mm diameter magnets with some room in between them.