Processed Orders ----for Wyrd Staff

If the order is queued it means that the funds haven't been released by the card or bank (usually only happens if there is an e-check involved). There are other hiccups at times but its rare. That said, considering the volume this last week, better safe than sorry.

Failing that, send an e-mail to nathan@wyrd-games.net to check on the order directly if you feel there may be something amiss with the order.

And if you've got an order in and there is an issue, we'll make it right, we're not going to say 'so sorry!' and leave you out on the stoop.

If that were the case, shouldn't we have gotten an email confirmation of the shipment or was this distributors?

You have already been informed as to how the shipping happens. Please be patient. You will know when your order is processed. Repeated postings and e-mails will not get you your order processed any quicker.

Thank you.

You have already been informed as to how the shipping happens. Please be patient. You will know when your order is processed. Repeated postings and e-mails will not get you your order processed any quicker.

Thank you.

Actually Sketch, I am all confused about it all. From what I understood Wyrd was going to beginning processing and shipping orders in the order they were placed beginning on 8/09. I am trying to be patient but I worked hard to get my order in early to be sure to get my order as quickly as possible. Then I saw that orders were being pulled on the 9th and shipping would begin yesterday. As I am in the first 125 or so orders, I figured mine would go out in the first batch or two. It is now the 11th and I have heard nothing about my order shipping yet.

I am not sure what is happening, but as much as I am trying to be patient, I placed my order a week ago and it has not shipped yet so I am getting a little concerned. I am not trying to ruffle feathers or annoy. I am just trying to understand the process and understand why things changed. Had I known waiting up until late in the morning would not speed things up, I would have waited until later to place my order and not dealt with all the store issues the first day.

Again, forgive my questions, I am not the most patient and I am just looking for a rough idea when I can expect my order to be shipped/received. That would go a long way to shutting me up, lol!!!

Actually Sketch, I am all confused about it all. From what I understood Wyrd was going to beginning processing and shipping orders in the order they were placed beginning on 8/09. I am trying to be patient but I worked hard to get my order in early to be sure to get my order as quickly as possible. Then I saw that orders were being pulled on the 9th and shipping would begin yesterday. As I am in the first 125 or so orders, I figured mine would go out in the first batch or two. It is now the 11th and I have heard nothing about my order shipping yet.

I am not sure what is happening, but as much as I am trying to be patient, I placed my order a week ago and it has not shipped yet so I am getting a little concerned. I am not trying to ruffle feathers or annoy. I am just trying to understand the process and understand why things changed. Had I known waiting up until late in the morning would not speed things up, I would have waited until later to place my order and not dealt with all the store issues the first day.

Again, forgive my questions, I am not the most patient and I am just looking for a rough idea when I can expect my order to be shipped/received. That would go a long way to shutting me up, lol!!!

Then remain patient. All orders will be honored and shipped. Hollering, as I already stated will NOT speed anything up.

I am not sure what is happening, but as much as I am trying to be patient, I placed my order a week ago and it has not shipped yet so I am getting a little concerned.

No need to be concerned. The Wyrd crew were in transit from Gencon until just recently, Tuesday, August 9th ... barely two days ago. From what I understand, they started shifting through the pile as soon as they were in the door, but that's still less than 48 hours. Logistical nightmare, much?

Then remain patient. All orders will be honored and shipped. Hollering, as I already stated will NOT speed anything up.

Sketch, I am really not trying to be a pain, but apparently that is too late.

I don't see how asking a question is hollering. I asked a simple question, you said "shipping was already explained" and I told you I was not aware of that. All I asked was if someone could give us a clearer idea of what is happening and when.

If I was told the first 300 or so orders should be going out by tomorrow or something like that it would at least give me an idea.

What I am being told is "it will be honored and shipped"....that is very vague and doest not line up with what we were told was going to happen PRIOR to placing our orders.

Honestly, I could have had someone ninja shop for me at Gencon and mail it to me. I figured though, that since Nathan said orders would begin shipping on the 9th, I would get my order in a pretty fast method just using the store.

Now I am just being told....be patient...it will ship.

Not very helpful....

Between now and the end of the month. Certainly by then. :)

Seriously though, it goes as quick as it goes. We were up front about that before we left and asking about it repeatedly won't make it speed up. There is a process here, and while I'm sure everyone thinks that we got back in on the warehouse on Tuesday and within seconds began putting orders together - it doesn't quite work like that.

Print, put in system (which is time consuming in its own), pull, verify, pack, label, put on call for pick up from either UPS or USPS, rinse, repeat.

Honestly, working as quickly as we can folks and we will get them out!

Edited by Nathan Caroland