Photos to drool over

dancater

Interesting.

The KR Multicases would be excellent and affordable as well.

I bought one of their black zip up cases (it's the Aquilla 4 or Kaiser 1 with the M foam, I would email them to double check) at Gen Con this weekend. I bought 2 of them over the course of the weekend 1 for Puppet Wars, 1 for Malifaux.

Anyway it held every thing I bought (one of everything) and still has room to fit everything again. They need to update the photos on their site because mine has a front pocket with a flap that velcros closed. It's holding 4 puppet decks, rules, cards, board, and pattern book with ease.

I went to show off my purchase of everything Puppet Wars related to Karn on Sunday while he was running demos and he wanted one. So I offered to buy one for him and have him pay me back for it. Went to the booth and the owner, Daryl, tells me it will be $50 (bought the other 2 in different transactions for $40 each). I tell him he sold me the other for $40 and offered to pay the difference. Dayrl says "I told you they where $40 so I will sell them to you for $40" and refused to take my $50 for the 3rd bag.

Interesting.

Rumor has it that Battle Foam is going to make a Puppet Wars "toy chest" or similar type themed bag. Individual slots will be nice. If not, the KR Multicases would be excellent and affordable as well.

Evan, who I played in the third game Saturday night had a small case that seemed to work well. He uses it for his Malifaux crew as well. My box fell apart when it got wet. I had to use something else to carry them in. I plan to put some green stuff in the base to help hold them. I need something to put about 20 puppets with decks of cards, stat cards, counters, rules and playing board.I think one could do a lot with a 13" by 7" case that wasn't too thick.

As for Lucius, I heard and saw nothing. I did Malifuax and Puppet Wars twice as much as everything else combined. And I had fun doing it.

Do you have a link to this product?

I have heard back from Daryl and it is the Aquilla Four with M foam.

http://www.krmulticase.com/altheaquilla.html

They haven't updated their pictures but they have added a large pocket on the outside that holds 4 fate decks, the board, the rule books, and tokens with ease.

Edited by Backno
forgot the 2nd part of my thought

the current BF bag for malifaux works quite well actually. With the original 18 pieces and multi player upgrade, tokens, two decks, rule book and board i still have room for my regular game of malifaux and consolidated rule book.

I am very happy with the release of Puppet Wars. It was awesome to see the game being played & demoed at Gen con. Cheers!