Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't Miss Andry be more fitting? He does love his belles, doesn't he?

Oh, or pair them both up and see how that turns out...

He does love his Belles. They could play good animator, bad animator. Seamus treats them right and Miss Ogyny punishes them for healing or buffs.

Less Miss puns and more spoilers please!

This! I'm straight up jonesing for new info.

... though we can't complain. The forumites have done us proud 'til now, busting their humps to keep us informed and in the loop. They deserve a break and an opportunity to enjoy GenCon on their own terms.

I suppose. ;)

Kirai vs. Lady J ... pic's a bit blurry, but I takes what I can gets!

Thanks to CerealK195 for the tweet.

Kirai's a big, angry girl ... look at the size of those mitts. Also, it does look like her hair was changed compared to the green, to better fit on the 50mm.

EDIT: Actually, compared to the green, whoever assembled this Kirai put the arms on upside down. He hands are both up in the air, whereas the green has them lowered, with the sleeves of her kimono fluttering upwards.

Edited by Hatchethead
Oh ...

[url=http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/366426406.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312682984&Signature=BlnLwPlW96wlGiOWRx5HG%2BYLz4o%3D]

EDIT: Actually, compared to the green, whoever assembled this Kirai put the arms on upside down. He hands are both up in the air, whereas the green has them lowered, with the sleeves of her kimono fluttering upwards.

The arms are not on upside-down, they are simply glued at a different position. The thumbs are correct for the arms, so the arms cannot have been swapped.

Kirai vs. Lady J

That is my Kirai actually. I chose to put her arms up... go against the standard and all. Plus my roommate at con put his arms the other way. I had lots of fun playing with her all weekend. And to get an avatar v avatar experience was great... since only a handful of us brought them into play.

The model comes as a separate body of Kirai, with a her arm separate along with the ikiryo body, head and arms all separate. but I loved the model in general, easy assembly, and cool to paint.