Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would also be welcome.

I think I was mostly hoping for.. I'm not even really sure. Something convict-ey. Like someone who's actually had to escape and get away with whatever they were wearing at the time, and then scrounge around for a different shirt or pants or a coat to protect from the sun, and try to go incognito.

Not 'Hey everybody, I'm in hiding-- but look at my abs and hiking boots!'

But of course Female = Hot in mini world.. aaand that's a rant for another thread. Sorry. D:

Sounds strange but I was hoping the female convict gunslinger would look like the female coach from glee..

Well Seamus and Molly will be teaming up a lot in the future for me, its actually going to be a struggle for me to play anything but I think for the near future at least anyway. At least with Molly coming out soon she will easily slot into the 10ss gap by taking Jack Daw out

Yeah the Necrotic Machine looks awesome, I'm really excited about a Molly crew now :D

And I second the request for more info about Zoraida!

yes it looks too pretty... I am gonna be living of value range food for a while methinks!

and honestly I would like to see what every avatar can do... but my priority would have to be lady J since she is my fav...

and perdita on some dinosaur like dragon thing - I must have predicted something when i made mine ;)

unfortunately it will... Its a worthy sacrifice for a few months if i can have all the awesome new toys :D

Sacrifice of your digestive tract more like. Steer clear of the noodles and if you must have sweet things the chocolate bourbon creams are safe enough (or so I'm told).

But I agree. It's totally worth it to have toys that the other boys totally have to wait for - or better yet - can't have at all. *smiles smugly*

Sacrifice of your digestive tract more like. Steer clear of the noodles and if you must have sweet things the chocolate bourbon creams are safe enough (or so I'm told).

But I agree. It's totally worth it to have toys that the other boys totally have to wait for - or better yet - can't have at all. *smiles smugly*

i will avoid the noodles and 4p cans of curry sauce :D but i wonder if i can live of biscuits then?

and having all the cool toys early is always good

I think the purpose of Alts is to provide alternative for people who don't like original, not to provide second model for those who do.

Just a thought.

I'd agree, but if I'm not mistaken on the Twitter account they even introduced the photo with something like "Have you wondered what the Convict Gunslinger would look like as a girl?"

So that just makes it sound like they wanted to make a female counterpart that called back to the original (which it does, kind of with the chunkiness and anachronistic-looking guns) -- I'm not sure I'd even call it an Alt by your definition.

Our give away models are cheesecake - plain and simple - surprising that folks really don't catch onto this (Gremlinette, Miss Pack, Miss Demeanor). You can expect the next one to be just as cheesecake as well so we can get the disappointment out of the way a year early.

:)

Also to let folks know, due to the initial rush and trouble we had with the webstore early on, we'll be leaving it up through Wednesday so folks who want can still get in.

And yes, if there are any troubles with orders, postage, etc, that too will be sorted, just not until Tuesday when I'm back in the office.

It's been a great convention folks, dead tired too. :)

Edited by Nathan Caroland

Hmmm... a fine explanation. But if cheesecake is for the giveaway models, then you know the next one has to be a Showgirl variant! :D Right? Riiight?

And on the other hand, there are some models that must never be made into giveaways then. Steampunk Abominations come to mind.