The Tale of Malifaux Painters

DAGabriel

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramos doesn't have Machine Puppet, but thanks for the recommendation. ;)

I'm sure my Hoffman will be using Machine Puppet on a certain Rider who has a somewhat pasty complexion...

Edit: Actually finished these earlier, so figure I'll post them - Bald Austringer was finished after last night's update, and the hatted one only had his face to do today, so not much to finish off. At this size it's hard to see the eyes, so...

Austringers1.jpg

Austringers2.jpg

Austringerface.jpg

"Dear Lord what is THAT?"

Edited by Geckilian

Big apology have been without Internet for over a month, due to changing providers, Sky have been promising me a router for over a month now and can't hijack with my own router as they won't let me have my username and password!

Any way as soon as I have recovered from honeymoon(yeah also been and got married this month) and received a router I'll post Augusts work, 1 death Marshall and take September as my joker!

Got another couple finished today, a Soulstone Miner, and 3 'Wicked Dolls' from Zoraida.

SoulstoneMiner.jpg

WickedDolls.jpg

The dolls are very small indeed, but I like the look of them far more than the normal ones, which strike me as simply too large.

I've also got 3 Mechanical Doves, a Mobile Toolkit and the Widow Weaver conversion all half done, as well as Von Schill's, the Librarian's and a Watcher's bases done. With luck I'll get all the half done ones finished tomorrow, as well as maybe the Watcher and possibly yet another Witchling. Not long left in this month!

Late August and early September I threw some paint on my showgirls while waiting on GenCon order.

th_Showgirl1.jpg th_Showgirl2.jpg

After the Showgirls I summoned the necrotic powers of my Grave Spirit.

th_GraveSpirit.jpg

After getting her I Immediately began work on Miss Pack, this is still a WIP as i need to make a base for her.

th_MissPack.jpg

Next post wont be till next month as I've been wrangled into a league tournament for another game that involves painting its models....

Edited by taozenrat
Fix broken image links

Right, another update. Thus far today, I've finished the 3 Doves and the Mobile Toolkit. I was hoping to have finished more by this point, but the Doves had lots of detail, and it bogged me down. I really don't want to paint cards again.

Doves.jpg

BloodyDove.jpg

MobileToolkit.jpg

I'll most likely be working on the Widow Weaver, a couple of Witchlings and maybe a Freikorps next, though the Marionettes are also ready for paint.

Edit: After a break I blitzed through this one, the Widow Weaver!

WidowWeaver.jpg

WidowWeaverback.jpg

Edited by Geckilian

Must admit, it's pretty convenient!

I've not been idle today. Amidst a plethora of other jobs I got some painting in, and got the Watcher half done, started on 2 dead dogs and even converted the second Soulstone Miner. However, what I actually finished, were these -

Morewitchlings.jpg

Morewitchlingstop.jpg

With luck I'll get 3 or 4 more finished tomorrow. Really churning them out this month, since even with 3 finished today, I still have 94 to go!

i have yet to start my crew or even buy it but here is the plan that will eventually come to life in october

Colette

cassandra

2 showgrils

2 manaquin

2 coryphee

mechanical doves

hamlin

nix

stolen

malifaux rats

hopefully ill be able to get these things sooner rather than later and i hope i impress with my late arrival

Heya!

Group shots coming up soon, but until then...a few WIPs!

Fire Gamin

gaminwip.jpg

Gunsmiths

gunsmithwip01.jpg

gunsmithwip02.jpg

Renegade Steamfitter Rosie

rosiewip.jpg

Steamborg Executioner

steamborgwip.jpg

And a pirate-themed Viks crew

viks01.jpg

viks02.jpg

A - Student of Conflict/Cabin boy

B - Sword Vik/First Mate Ramirez de la Sanguera

C - Gun Vik/Captain Esthel de la Sanguera

D - Freikorps Librarian/The Navigator

E - Von Schill/needs a fitting pirate name

F - Convict Gunslinger /needs a fitting pirate name

G - Lazarus/Lazarus Jones

H - Desperate Mercenaries/fitting name needed

I - Ronins/Cutthroats

That's it for now, see ya a few days later, with pics of some finished things! :)