The Tale of Malifaux Painters

DAGabriel

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autopsies as GG, ghouling out an Austringiner, hadnt figured out how to do the executioner yet, I already have a watcher and guardian that are weathered suitably and saw no reason to alter Ryle at all.

I was going to do the same with the Autopsies heh...

I didn't see a need to go more than the Austringer, Executioner and Guild Guard though as it's a fun alt crew

Hi guys, sorry to make another speech!

Until now i got 22 answers for August, made a 1 or a j in post 2 for each one.

Everyone i didn`t find please send me a pm with the post # of his post.

The post has grown so big that i will make a new one at 1st of October for the finished minis, so please post only your WIPs in this one!

I'm going to have to joker August... been working on wuite a bit but got nothing finished, so expect quite a bit done for September

Yeah same here....started a ton of stuff but nothing got 100% completed come the beginning of September. Kids starting school, last minute end of summer traveling, etc. etc.. But for the beginning of October, I will have quite a bit to show.

@GP: If it is ok i will joker you for the first month, feel free to post WIPs in this thread, pics of the finished minis in the first week of a new thread going online 1st of October.

Yeah I'll take the Joker. Since we're half way through September already I'll go easy on myself this month and just do a single Death Marshal.

It's halfway through September already! Blimey. At any rate, I have indeed still been painting, though somewhat slower. So far, just 4 models finished - completed the claws on the Executioner, managed another Witchling Stalker, and finished up a pair of quick constructs.

Guildprogress1.jpg

Guildprogress2.jpg

More constructs planned next, as well as some more Guild. I've also picked up another 2 crews, totalling something like 34 models. Ye gods, it never ends.

Edited by Geckilian