Molly on Twitter

edonil

The model, as usually, looks very much like the concept art. I don't really like the art though. Reading the fluff, I always pictured Molly as a miserable, crooked, pale lady with wet hair and white dress covered in blood. While I know, some of it is a product of my imagination, I cannot stand the look of the model- standing proud and smiling.

I will be using PP's Deathwalker for my Molly.

The model, as usually, looks very much like the concept art. I don't really like the art though. Reading the fluff, I always pictured Molly as a miserable, crooked, pale lady with wet hair and white dress covered in blood. While I know, some of it is a product of my imagination, I cannot stand the look of the model- standing proud and smiling.

That's actually a pretty good shout.

I think that there's more to Molly than what you see in the first book.

There's obviously some serious connection betweem Molly and the Gorgon, and she's far more important than poor, helpless, puking-blood-on-herself Molly would indicate. You can't really picture that Molly leading anything or anyone at all.

This Molly seems to me someone who has started to understand her unique place in the power structure - that little smile is teasing and taunting, and says she knows way more about everything than you do. She's growing into her own - I doubt it's coincidence that she ended up releasing so close/after Twisting Fates...

I like the sculpt, and that was after hating the concept art. Nice end result.