Effects on Leviticus

CannonFodder

Question

8 answers to this question

I played a game yesterday my Colette vs Leveticus, and I got her defensive trigger to work giving him slow. But he died at the end of turn, then returned. Does the slow stay on him for his next activation.

Nope! It's a brand spanking new Leveticus with no effects on him, full Wds and that fresh out of the box smell.

Honestly I was sort of wondering the same thing but I am glad we played it right.

I am not glad you kicked my ass though :) Poor Levi.

First turn he Cassandra'd all my SPAs and then he turned Killjoy into a friggin Mannequin. 23 pts up in smoke :(

Levi still had you ducking for cover though :) God I love that old man.

Honestly I was sort of wondering the same thing but I am glad we played it right.

I am not glad you kicked my ass though :) Poor Levi.

First turn he Cassandra'd all my SPAs and then he turned Killjoy into a friggin Mannequin. 23 pts up in smoke :(

Levi still had you ducking for cover though :) God I love that old man.

Don't forget the Duet running tip toe threw the waifs... :)

I didn't completely hide... I just played conservatively. Every time I'm overly aggressive with Colettes crew they pop. But I never put a finger on Levi... you did that yourself, I just stopped your plan B from working.

Don't feel too bad, after 2 turns of dedicated attacks from Levi on Cassandra you did turn her into a Waif. And forced me down to ZERO SS for a turn.