So, just reread all the fluff of book 2, and the epilogue was very interesting to me. Lucius seems to transform into something during The Event. So that leads me into thinking that the Henchmen also get Avatar Forms or something of the sort. What is everyone's take on this? (sorry if this has already been brought up) :thumb:

I think there's definitely more to Lucius that meets the eye. The common theory seems to be that he has some kind of link with Coppelius. After all, Lucius' background suggests some kind of hidden talents, they both wear similar clothes and Lucius wears a Mask - the symbol of the Neverborn. Hoffman is also able to take Coppelius as a minion. Real-world link aside, could that hint at a certain Governors Secretary keeping an eye on their newest recruit? Hmm? :D

More on topic, the current info seems to indicate that there are no avatar rules for any Henchmen. That could always change in future books though, so who knows?

I think there's definitely more to Lucius that meets the eye. The common theory seems to be that he has some kind of link with Coppelius. After all, Lucius' background suggests some kind of hidden talents, they both wear similar clothes and Lucius wears a Mask - the symbol of the Neverborn. Hoffman is also able to take Coppelius as a minion. Real-world link aside, could that hint at a certain Governors Secretary keeping an eye on their newest recruit? Hmm? :D

God I love this game!! :)

Assuming that there were avatar forms of henchmen at some point, what would they do with Von Shill? He has no spells at all, and that leads me to believe that he really does not have any magical talent - just a big bucket of pure bad-assery.

So would the Event unlock magical powers for him, or would he just become the Avatar of Badassery and skip all that magic hooplah?

Assuming that there were avatar forms of henchmen at some point, what would they do with Von Shill? He has no spells at all, and that leads me to believe that he really does not have any magical talent - just a big bucket of pure bad-assery.

So would the Event unlock magical powers for him, or would he just become the Avatar of Badassery and skip all that magic hooplah?

I would think that Von Shill would turn into the Avatar of the Brother