Kaeris in September

edonil

Does she synergise well with Ramos or Marcus? I dunno, I dont play them really, but I can't see any reason for her to take spots over Coryphee or other constructs in Ramos or the awesome beasts available to Marcus. And as a master, you'd get torn a new one by most decent masters out there because she really doesn't have enough board presence.

I actually think she works quite well with Ramos. He typically needs a ranged piece to soften up targets so the Spiders can run in and finish stuff off. Plus, Ramos doesn't really need his Soulstones most of the time, so she can use them instead. Lastly, if you're running the Mobile Toolkit with Ramos already, it can use it's 2nd AP to give Kaeris a :tomes to her Ca as well, making Accelerant incredibly easy to cast.

I think until at least her initial special forces are fleshed out the jury will have to remain out on her real effectiveness. I agree with Lobo, but until we see what other models are released for her I can't make up my mind. I think it's very similar to Molly, I love her fluff, the model is gorgeous, and I'm buying her even if she is terrible to play with. However looking at her in the state she is in now doesn't give a real effective glimpse of how she will work. For myself I'm hoping that there will be an ability among some of the Horror models to strip away any immunities to Terror, since most of her abilities seem to gear her towards being a Terror bomb. So Kaeris most likely will have some minion choices that help spread around the buring counters.