The "How Many?" Thread

Serigala: Would you consider the Ronin to be -must- haves?

Before Von Schill, yes. But that is just my opinion.

I suppose there are other options, but the SS cost to effectiveness ratio, combined with the way they complement the Viks alpha strike makes them a pretty sure bet.

Since Von Schill arrived on the scene then the Viks and Freikorps list can be pretty effective.

Though I am sure others will correct me, and as mercs Viks can be added to other Masters in Brawls, I can't really imagine a Viks list that wasn't based on one of these two builds.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Anyone know what a good number of ice pillars to make for Raspy is? How many can/will realistically get put up in a game?

I usually have 4 to 6 up at a time, depending if my opponent is breaking them or not; but 6 is safe 8 is great. I own 8 but as stated rarely use them all as its a once a turn per crew use so...

For Leveticus I would add a Canine Remains, there are certain fast matchups where you need the second waif beforeyou get a chance on creating it out of an opponent, if the opponent brings living/undead models that is. I never leave home without them.

And Collodi: 4 Marionettes

Zoraida: 3 Wicked Dolls (she can make them in a pinch)

General guideline, if something is able to summon stuff, get at least one option for every possible summoning in there (fe, Levi can use scrap to make steampunks, and corpse to make HW, so should have those, McMourning however uses only BPcounters for multiple things, so just the Flesh Constructs would do if we go on a minimum basis)

Edited by Adanedhel