Socialgroup of Polish Malifaux players

Vinncent

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As already discussed, it is a nice initiative, but the Polish community here is so tiny, I am affraid there is no point in this kind of thread.

Cheers.

Gru6y

yes, in this situation, you're right :confusedpuppet2

This is a little sad :sadpuppet2, must to change this :happypuppet1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's worth a try, I know I have seen several other Polish players around. I hope it works out! Let us know how it goes :)

yep, two more months and I begin to present the Malifaux game in my new place, where together with a colleague I open shop with board games and of course Wyrd :)

I hope that people will be there willing.

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check in :)

I'm new to the game, at this point I have 1 crew (just the contents of the basic box) - Lady Justice but the Dreamer is next in line. I live in Grodzisk Mazowiecki so if there are any gamers from Warsaw or maybe even close than that I'd be more than happy to give Malifaux a go. I also got my younger brother involved in the game and he's currently working on his Marcus crew.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Another voice from Poland ;)

I am a great disciple of Malifaux from the very beginning. My forces are constantly increasing faster that my gaming experience, so far I played 5 maybe 6 Malifaux games - I hope for more, but You know: family, work etc.

According to Polish players - very rare “species” - but not the quantity is important. Currently in Warsaw I know a several people (3 to say the truth) who have Malifaux miniatures - but because of similar reason to mine play very rarely. Another reason is that our primary systems (Warmachine and Hordes, Flames of War, Infinity, WFB) take a precedence over Malifaux ... so far. But this is changing in my case and Malifaux is constantly heading toward first place.

Good to know there are Malifaux gamers close to my hometown. We definitely need to meet and have a game or two one day.

@Vinncent - my choices are based on how cool the minis look to me and those two crews appealed to me the moment I saw them :)

Yup, I have the same problem - not much time for play the game, and another... no people to play :[ I was played only a few games, so the experience is my problem too. For now I focus on conversions and painting my minis.

I salute You gentelmen.

The time is my biggest problem too, even if I have time there is a little chance that somebody from my gaming group will have time too.

Recently I try to really memorize rules of Malifaux - and there is a second problem - to many errata’s, to many changes, and to many places where the changes are posted. Malifaux really need second edition - more coherent, playtested and edited.

But still - I love this system. Six years ago Privateer Press replaced GW in my games, and now I have opportunity to replace PP - or at least play WYRD and PP at once.

now I have opportunity to replace PP - or at least play WYRD and PP at once.

I did just that - replaced PP with Wyrd. I'm more into painting than gaming and Malifaux minis are just so cool. I haven't played a single game yet but I hope to start this summer.

I did just that - replaced PP with Wyrd. I'm more into painting than gaming and Malifaux minis are just so cool. I haven't played a single game yet but I hope to start this summer.

use of cards instead of dice in determining your fate on the table is pretty good and should appeal to you, first of all it is something different! :]

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

from what as I know, you mostly are from Warsaw and its surroundings, only I got away :(, so maybe in the near future we try to arrange a meeting somewhere in your area, what you say? :+fate:-fate

We have to create/summon/transform/resurrect more Malifaux players.

The only Polish shop where You can buy Wyrd Miniatures is Mgla. And in forum connected to this shop is short malifaux related thread - so maybe a good course of action will be starting there ....

We have to create/summon/transform/resurrect more Malifaux players.

The only Polish shop where You can buy Wyrd Miniatures is Mgla. And in forum connected to this shop is short malifaux related thread - so maybe a good course of action will be starting there ....

I think that's a pretty good idea. I had been in contact with this forum, so in the near future I try to see what is happening on this forum.

A few figures can also get at those addresses, but they do not have too much range:

http://www.monolith-icon.eu/sklep//index.php?cat_id=396&page=0&view=3&sort=default

http://jotte.istore.pl/pl,category,95763,wyrd,miniatures.html