Ophelia and the Taxidermist

pixelgeek

yeah i cheated someone by doing that the other day :sadpuppet2 (new puppet smileys?! sweet)

the crew builder is not the rules but i'm sure ratty is glad someone pointed it out so it can be updated.

you are correct she cannot hire pigs, but you can hire gremlins and kill them and turn them into pigs. not too bad of a trade actually.

the crew builder is not the rule...

No but I err on the side of caution when Ratty is involved :-)

I've posted it as an error in the Crew Builder thread.

I assumed that there would be a lot of corpse counters for the Taxidermist so not being able to hit them means more SS for Gremlins which can just have "accidents" :-)

yeah i cheated someone by doing that the other day :sadpuppet2 (new puppet smileys?! sweet)

the crew builder is not the rules but i'm sure ratty is glad someone pointed it out so it can be updated.

you are correct she cannot hire pigs, but you can hire gremlins and kill them and turn them into pigs. not too bad of a trade actually.

:sadpuppet1 :happypuppet1 :happypuppet2 :sadpuppet2

Oh, shiny! :happypuppet2

Hookers I know this is off topic but I can't access the smiley panel from my phone. Could you post the new smiles so I can read the text on them?

yeah.. for some reason the Stuffed Piglet had the green and smelly flag set on it.. It was a Gremlin/Pig/Insignificant/Ht1 model.. I've removed the flag.. and will be updating it tonight.

Have a look at http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/Apps/js/MalifauxModel.js and you will see why the occasional data entry error sneaks in.

Edited by Ratty

yeah.. for some reason the Stuffed Piglet had the green and smelly flag set on it.. It was a Gremlin/Pig/Insignificant/Ht1 model.. I've removed the flag.. and will be updating it tonight.

Have a look at http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/Apps/js/MalifauxModel.js and you will see why the occasional data entry error sneaks in.

Eeh, just a bunch of numbers and symbols how hard could it be. Lol, just kidding, that looks insane.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort for this ratty.