My Lilith crew

Therril_83

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I updated, but I've gotten some more models completed. I'm especially satisfied with the Stiched.

Ofc I did forget to set the camera to close-up-mode, which is why the pics aren't as good as they should be, but I'm too lazy right now to take new pictures. Might do next time it's photosession..

Silurids:

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

Insidious Madness:

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

Stiched Together:

IMG_4115.JPG

Sorrows:

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

• 1 month later...

Been building some forests for Lilith. They all need some paint, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. One will be painted (and possibly added some stuff to the base) to stand out as an Illusionary Forest, while three is her manifest-forest and one is an extra because she has the ability to grow more forests after manifesting. I don't see that I would waste APs on that very much, but I thought I'd build one extra just in case it's usefull in a game sometime. If I find myself doing it often, I'll just build more.

The original pics were a bit big for the forum, so I downsized them, but clicking on them will link to the originals if you want to see more clearly. They're still just phone-pics though.

IMG_20120506_190531.jpg

And they are all magnetized so that the trees can come off, the bases are painted with magnetic paint (basically paint with metal flakes in it) and the small tree-bases have magnets drilled into the bottom.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Great painting, better than mine! I too have the red Nephilim, using a red wash over Dwarf Flesh.

If you have a friend who plays Perdita and the Ortegas, offer to paint their Enslaved Nephilim model, I am for my friend! In return, he is painting my Tuco (Nephilim-enslaved Ortega)

Lelu and Lilitu are worth adding now, whilst you can still remember your paint choices, as they match the demonic family style well.

BTW, a good English word for your earlier comment would have been "effeminate"; 'Having unsuitably feminine qualities'. It's a non-sexist or homophobic word, describing a style without necessarily implying judgemental attitudes!

With risk of being lynched for political incorrectness, the reason I did the swap was because that young nephilim looked so gay to begin with, and I wanted to accentuate it even further. The Mature Nephilim doesn't at all look gay so no, he's not getting those wings.

As a queer man, I have got to object here. I painted my Mature Nephilim with a black tunic and dark beard, and he looks TOTALLY like one of the bear leather daddies that I see at the clubs all the time.

Seriously. I'll post pictures if needed. But hooey, that Mature Nephilim looks like part of the family to me, more than either Young Nephilim.

Next up: I'm converting my Avatar Ramos so that his electricity arc is a rainbow flag.

Perheps I´ll see you there next week then:) I will probably be playing Nicodem and his crew. Still new at the game, have also only been there two Malifaux evenings.
I'll see if I can make it next week then, I haven't played ressers much, and never Nico, so would be fun to both meet a new player and face a new crew.

For this elongated weekend I'm going to Linköping to attend Lincon and play as much Malifaux as I can with some friends (though we likely will play at a friend's appartment and not at the actual convention).

Great painting, better than mine! I too have the red Nephilim, using a red wash over Dwarf Flesh.

If you have a friend who plays Perdita and the Ortegas, offer to paint their Enslaved Nephilim model, I am for my friend! In return, he is painting my Tuco (Nephilim-enslaved Ortega)

Lelu and Lilitu are worth adding now, whilst you can still remember your paint choices, as they match the demonic family style well.

BTW, a good English word for your earlier comment would have been "effeminate"; 'Having unsuitably feminine qualities'. It's a non-sexist or homophobic word, describing a style without necessarily implying judgemental attitudes!

I do have a friend playing Ortegas, but he isn't much for painting and bought his crew already painted. But painting an enslaved in my colorschemes would be a good idea to surprise him with for a birthday or something.

And thank you for that tip on "effeminate", that's a great word. Both the meaning and that it also sounds pretty cool I think.

As a queer man, I have got to object here. I painted my Mature Nephilim with a black tunic and dark beard, and he looks TOTALLY like one of the bear leather daddies that I see at the clubs all the time.

Seriously. I'll post pictures if needed. But hooey, that Mature Nephilim looks like part of the family to me, more than either Young Nephilim.

Next up: I'm converting my Avatar Ramos so that his electricity arc is a rainbow flag.

Hehe, I can totally see what you mean. As CommanderSasha tipped me, the word I'g going to use to describe my Young from now on is effeminate, and I don't think the Mature fits into that description. But I could really see that whole theme going in a Nephilim crew, full of leather and queer costumes, could be a demonic version of the Blue Oyster Bar (from the Police Academy movies).

And please, _PLEASE_, post pictures of that Rainbow aRamos when you finish it, I would love to see that.

Edited by DaemonChild