Game length

The more you play the quicker games get. Although some people just enjoy playing slower and BS'ing while they play.

Yup, that would be me.

It takes me around 3 hours as well. I like to chat a lot and take my time. Guess its all matter of preference.

3 hours is a little long, but in my LGS 90 min is very short. We had a couple tournaments and out of a total of 9 games I think 1 finished to turn 6. This also depend on the tactics people take, if they are running into each other to kill each other off then its easily 90 min. I have one game 35 SS with my colette vs Hamelin and in the first 4 turns the only losses were 2 rat catchers, nix. Last 2 turns all of the rats & stolen died and a summoned rat catcher, and my duet was made insignificant. This was only done because the need of grabbing objectives forced hamelin to stretch out, and spread to thin to take advantage of his benefit of bringing back everything.

That was a long game, but it was 90% tactics and placement with strategic attacks vs mass damage.

because of the game legnth and the play style our LGS is moving to organized play (league) vs tournaments to promote the game.