Night Terrors, anyone?

daemonkin

Hi guys,

Anyone had any experience or luck with using Night Terrors? They seem quick, cheap and might fill a versatile role in a Ressie list.

Plus the artwork looks great and I can't wait to see the models.

I'm imagining using them with Nico and some vultures, like some freakish take on Batman, sending out his flying minions...

D.

I've always wondered about them, I might have to give them a try with Mcm.

It seems though (and I know they're spirits) that they will just get gunned down first and then you're kinda f'd on wasted points. I guess I'd have to see a swarm of them go to work on some Guild or something to truly be convinced. They look sweet as hell though and I would love the models regardless, lol.

Yeah they won't last forever but if you have them take up ap's wasted on killing them instead of models that shooty crews need to target priority in the end it's a plus because good models are wasting activations on 3 point models(assuming they just don't get charged).

They look pretty poor to me. They're an expendable, cheap, fast model so it's nice to have access to them.

But, just because they have an ability that disrupts shooting doesn't mean they will. To blind something they have to hit it, and they aren't very good in combat. To use their aura they have to be within (6" is it?) of the model they're stopping shooting. Etc. The best you can really hope for is that they absorb more gunfire than your average 3 point model would while your opponent blows them up, and move your crew up under that cover. The problem is we have models that are so much more effective at causing issues for ranged crews (Belles) for cheap points costs.

I think they will be best at objective grabbing. They are fairly quick moving spirits with Fly. My only beef with this role is Necro-Punks seem to fill it better.Also I don't have my book on hand, but I believe they have a WP debuff. That can be very strong for Ressers.

I was actually thinking about picking up a box just for shooty lists i might have to face (mostly guild) to help my lovely belles out! I think they can fulfill two roles one as a distraction unit as is to make my opponent kill them so they can shoot me at a distance and give my crew time to do other things or make my opponent move closer to me